Treat your little one and your lovely new trundle mattress (2.6ft X 6ft ONLY) to a little extra love and protection with the waterproof kids trundle mattress protector.
With one of these high quality layers tucked under the bedsheets you need never worry the next time you hear those little words 'oopsie daisy' again.
Super comfortable and free from that horrible scratchy rustly noise this protective sheet is also fantastic for allergy sufferers. The barrier controls and eradicates dust mites nasty little creatures which many people are allergic to.
• Upper surface is cotton rich terry towelling for a comfortable night sleep.
• Compatible with our trundle bed mattress: 2.6ft X 6ft
• Features a microfine waterproof membrane to protect against accidents and is breathable for a restful night.
• Rustle free when your little one tosses and turns.
• Anti-allergenic to aid sufferers sleep.
• We’re the best at what we do. Aspace have been crowned Best Children’s Retailer this year - That’s three years running now!
• You guys think we’re great! We’ve received the Feefo (that’s an independent reviews platform) Platinum Service Award!
Any further questions about our Essential Bedding?
Have any questions about any of our children's essential bedding? Our helpful team of chaps won't keep you hanging around on the phone all day, so you can be sure that if you need any help or anything to do with your new Aspace furniture, get in touch with us today and we'll get you sorted out!
|Material:||Cotton, polyurethane backing|
|Dimensions:||L 183cm x W 77cm|
|Product care:||Machine wash up to 60 degrees. Do not tumble dry, iron, dry clean or bleach. We would not recommend the use of fabric softener. Fabric softener may affect the backing and will also make the cotton less absorbent.|
|Contents:||Waterproof mattress protector - suitable for a trundle bed.|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org of 0800 021 9015.