Belvoir Single Bed with Hearty - More About Me
Discerning girls will love the charming cut-out detail on this full-sized single bed. After all, who doesn’t love a big heart?
With its beautifully curved top rail, turned legs, and playful detail, it will be the centrepiece of a truly stunning bedroom, especially alongside other furniture from the Belvoir collection.
The bed is built to last too, so when your little one finally flies the nest, there will be a reassuringly familiar bed to come home to. Right now, it’s the perfect base from which to hang out and adore their glamorous new bed.
Good to know about our children's single beds:
• We're the best at what we do. Aspace have been crowned Best Children's Retailer in 2018 and 2019!
• You're covered by our super 7 year guarantee.
• A beautifully constructed full-sized single bed with playful cut-out hearts.
• Comes in your choice of antique or silk white with a durable silk finish.
• Calls for some self-assembly (or you can book some help at checkout).
• Made to order with bespoke options available. Call 0800 021 9015.
• Mattress sold separately - Shop our single mattresses here.
• Made from solid pine and composites so will last well beyond Uni! (Coming home? Your bed’s made up...can’t wait)!
• Why not pair with a blanket box or other Belvoir furniture for a perfectly styled bedroom? Shop the full Belvoir collection at our Lookbook.
Got any further questions about the bunks?
Got any questions about any of our children's chest of drawers? Our helpful team of chaps won't keep you hanging around on the phone all day, so you can be sure that if you need any help or anything to do with your new Aspace furniture, get in touch with us today and we'll get you sorted out.
|Material:||Solid Pine and MDF; plywood slatted mattress base|
|Finish:||Available in Antique White and Silk White|
|Dimensions:||L 202cm x W 101cm x H 98cm|
|Mattress size:||Single 190cm x 90cm (6ft3" x 3ft) (sold separately)|
|Furniture:||Full range of co-ordinating furniture available|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org of 0800 021 9015.
Free 30 day returns
You can return your product to us for free within 30 days.