Make room for more. A perfect space for sleeping, relaxing and working.
Children's bedrooms are so often about more than just sleeping, so we've created the Warwick High Sleeper with bookcase to really make the most of their space. This classic design includes a full adult sized bed on a tall and chunky wooden frame, accessed by a ladder with safe, wide treads that can be positioned at either end of the bed, a bookcase, a full length desk and a super practical shelf.
Made from solid rubberwood for assured stability and longevity and available in Silk White or Prussian Blue, the Warwick High Sleeper with bookcase is a fantastic solution to the conundrum of the multi-function bedroom! The raised bed mattress for the high sleeper is sold separately.
For safety reasons, we recommend that only children age 6 and over use the upper sleeping platform.
This high sleeper will require some assembly.
For even more flexibility, we have a great selection of co-ordinating furniture in both Silk White and Prussian Blue in our broader ASPACE range to expand or change their space as their needs evolve.
All our furniture is designed with growing kids in mind - it's safe, reliable and made to develop with them to create a wonderful space your children will remember forever.
|Material:||Solid Hardwood and composites; plywood slatted mattress base|
|Finish:||Available in Prussian Blue and Silk White|
|Dimensions:||L 202cm x W 102cm x H 177cm; width with ladder 165cm|
|Mattress size:||Single 190cm x 90cm (6ft3" x 3ft) (sold separately). Recommended mattress depth no greater than 19cm|
|Recommended age:||Suitable for age 6 +|
|Safety standard:||Designed to meet BS EN 747|
|Ladder:||Can be positioned at either end of the bed|
|Features:||Desk running length of bed; desk organiser; bookcase|
|Assembly:||Self assembly - assembly service available at additional cost|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com of 0800 021 9015.
|This product has no reviews yet.|
Free 30 day returns
You can return your product to us for free within 30 days.