Charterhouse Bunk Bed - More About Me
Bunk beds are a lot of fun, they’re also super practical, but if you want a bunk bed with elegance and style - this one has it in spades.
Our stunning Charterhouse bunk won’t let you down in the interior design department. Its clean lines, classic panelling, beautiful colours and silk finish will complement any scheme, and withstand the test of time.
Plus the bunk will tick more than a few boxes for your discerning offspring.
But let’s not forget the practical stuff …
Good to know about our children's bunk beds
• We’re the best at what we do. Aspace have been crowned Best Children’s Retailer.
• You’re covered by our super 7 year guarantee.
• Choose from five classic colours in a durable silk finish (Prussian blue, antique white, silk white, dark grey, neutral taupe).
• Requires two full-sized single mattresses, sold separately.
• The bunk can be transformed into two full-sized single beds (should bunking ever lose its cool).
• Made from solid rubber wood and composites (to withstand lots of japes and capers).
• Calls for some straightforward self-assembly (we’re all super heroes with Allen keys now!) or you can request our assembly service.
• Shop the whole Charterhouse collection in our Lookbook.
Any further questions about our bunks?
Got any questions about any of our childrens bunk beds? Our helpful team of chaps won't keep you hanging around on the phone all day, so you can be sure that if you need any help or anything to do with yiur new Aspace furniture, get in touch with us today and we'll get you sorted out!
|Material:||Solid rubberwood and composites; plywood slatted mattress base|
|Finish:||Available in Prussian Blue, Silk White, Antique White, Taupe and Dark Grey|
|Dimensions:||H 168cm x L 203cm x W 100cm (154cm including ladder)|
|Mattress size:||Single 190cm x 90cm (6ft3" x 3ft) (sold separately). Recommended mattress depth for top bunk no greater than 21cm|
|Recommended age:||Upper bunk suitable for age 6 +|
|Safety standard:||Designed to meet BS EN 747|
|Ladder:||Can be positioned at either end of the beds|
|Converts to:||Two full size single beds|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com of 0800 021 9015.
‘ Very good quality. Solid and very pretty to look at. ’
We are delighted that you're happy with your Charterhouse Bunk Bed in Silk White.
‘ Really solid furniture, lovely products ’
Thank you for your feedback. We're so pleased that you find our children's furniture solid and timeless.
‘ Looks well made and solid and sturdy. Lovely large ladder treads for little feet. ’
‘ beautiful and well made. the only place to go for childrens bunk beds ’
‘ Outstanding product and service ’
‘ Using these as beds for my twin boys until old enough to have as bunk beds - but already the boys love them. Nice quality and I know they will look great as bunks too. ’
‘ Early days, but the bunk bed is robust, and looks very smart. I like that the bunks can be separated if children want their own rooms in the future. ’
‘ Beautiful bunk bed made of solid wood,excellent quality easy to assemble. My daughters love it! ’
‘ Since installation, the beds have been used by one adult and three grand-children (8, 10 and 11). All have said how comfortable they were. ’
‘ Purchased for my 6 and 3 year old. Quality sturdy furniture. Good size - big enough for an adult to sleep - so will last them for years to come. Very happy ’
‘ My grandchildren are so X cited to use them ’
‘ Great bunk bed, solid, sturdy and the top bunk is deep. Looks great too! Would definitely recommend. ’
‘ See comments above otherwise excellent. ’
‘ Lovely colour, sturdy Bunkbeds with clear instructions for building. Customer services helped with concern over missing block at slat stage, but unneeded part. Slats were quite difficult to screw in on the upper bunk, but got there in the end. ’
‘ High quality, easy to assemble. Kids love the bunk beds. ’
WHAT’S SPECIAL ABOUT OUR Charterhouse Bunk
More than just a bunk bed
Solid rubber wood frame, repositionable ladder and the ability to split into two single beds when the time comes for a change. The Charterhouse has it all!
Beautiful grooved panelling meets clean lines for a match made in style heaven
Available in five classic colours
Antique White, Prussian Blue, Dark Grey and Silk White - classic colours to complement a timeless design
Free 30 day returns
You can return your product to us for free within 30 days.