Add Silk White Sleepover Bed + Silk White Charterhouse Wardrobe + Silk White Standard Milne Bookcase to your basket and save 20% off your order! Discount automatcially applied at checkout.
The Charterhous Sleepover bed is a beautifully designed bed that hides yet another underneath. Perfect for sleepovers, easy to use, and suits any interior style.
The Charterhouse sleepover bed is a space-saving superstar that features heaps of style. The trundle bed can be easily rolled in and out, offers a fabulous night’s sleep, and you can magic it away in an instant. Which all makes mastering the art of the sleepover a cinch. You’ll literally be the best mum or dad in the world!
Good to know
• Two beds in one, with a trundle on castors (now you see it, now you don’t).
• Features matching grooved panelling and clean lines for an integrated, stylish look (together or apart).
• At 3 ft, the trundle is perfect for little (and large) guests.
• Made to order from solid pine and composites (to last and last).
• A choice of five beautiful colours with a durable silk finish (Prussian blue, silk white, antique white, taupe and dark grey).
• Bespoke colours/sizes available. Just call 0800 021 9015 for more info.
• Requires two mattresses (one single, one trundle) sold separately - Shop our single mattressses here.
• The trundle can be used for storage by replacing the mattress with our board liner - Shop our trundle mattresses here.
• Calls for some self-assembly (or request our assembly service at checkout).
• Shop the whole Charterhouse collection in our Lookbook.
|Material:||Solid Pine and composites; plywood slatted mattress bases|
|Finish:||Available in Prussian Blue, Silk White, Antique White, Taupe and Dark Grey|
|Dimensions:||L 203cm x W 98cm x H 92cm|
|Mattress size:||Single 190cm x 90cm (6ft3" x 3ft) plus Trundle 183cm x 90cm (6ft x 3ft) (both sold separately)|
|Furniture:||Full range of co-ordinating furniture available|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org of 0800 021 9015.
‘ Lovely quality bed only one thing , the pullout bed is little tricky at times toget in/ out straight ’
‘ Fits perfect and a fantastic finish to the bed ’
‘ Great bed. Very sturdy and super confortable. ’
‘ Excellent quality, great finish. ’
‘ The range is finished to a high standard. Good quality products. ’
‘ Great quality product, my son loves it. Trundle is a bit stiff and hard to manoeuvre back into place. ’
Thanks for your great feedback on our New Charterhouse Sleepover bed. I have emailed you in reference to the trundle. Kind regards, Severine
‘ Absolutely LOVE the bed! Excellent quality and very sturdy! Now going to replace my daughters bed with a bed from Space as so happy with the quality!! Get with the deluxe bamboo mattress and is SO comfy!! ’
‘ quality product and assembly was very organised ’
‘ great products --great quality ’
‘ Beautifully made bed. Excellent quality and looks great. ’
‘ Really pleased with the bed. Lovely quality and finish. Strong paint smell for a good week or two but non toxic paint so I wasn't too concerned. My boys loved their new sleepover bed and couldn't wait to try it out. Only problem was that little bro didn't want to go back to his own room! Now thinking of... ’
Really pleased with the bed. Lovely quality and finish. Strong paint smell for a good week or two but non toxic paint so I wasn't too concerned. My boys loved their new sleepover bed and couldn't wait to try it out. Only problem was that little bro didn't want to go back to his own room! Now thinking of getting one for him so he can have sleepovers too.
WHAT’S SPECIAL ABOUT OUR Charterhouse Sleepover Bed
A contemporary classic
A design so timeless, it gives Chanel No 5 a run for its money
A magic trundle on super slidey castors
So easy to access and can be used as a spare bed or additional storage
Bespoke options available
That's right! This Charterhouse bed can be tailor made to your requirements. Just give us a ring on 0800 021 9022
Free 30 day returns
You can return your product to us for free within 30 days.