We can guarantee only the brightest and boldest dreams with our colour new duvet set from our brand new Young Designers project collection.
Designed by MA textiles student Chloe Flint we love the colourful prints she’s created exclusively for Aspace. This reversible children's duvet set in the Flint design has colourful shapes on one side and calming pastel blue and white swirls on the reverse meaning you can chop and change your style as your mood takes you!
Made from 100% cotton this quality duvet cover and pillow case set will wash and wear beautifully.
• We're the best at what we do. Aspace have been crowned Best Children's Retailer.
• You're covered by our super 7 year guarantee.
• Duvet cover and pillow case made from 100% cotton. Yay!
• Complete bedding set for a single bed.
• Designed exclusively by Aspace for student Chloe Flint as part of our Young Designer’s Initiative
Got any questions about any of our children's duvet sets? Our helpful team of chaps won't keep you hanging around on the phone all day so you can be sure that if you need any help or anything to do with your new Aspace furniture get in touch with us today and we'll get you sorted out.
|Dimensions:||Duvet cover L200cm X W135cm, pillowcase L75cm X 50cm|
|Product care:||Machine wash at 40 degrees. Tumble dry on low heat. Do not bleach or dry clean|
|Contents:||Single duvet cover wtih matching pillow case|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 021 9015.