Bring some of the magic of our wonderful wild world into your space with our DIY Printed African Kudu Head.
Made from recycled paper there’s no nasty glue or components required in the build, each strengthened paperboard element simply slots together, meaning this is both a wonderful project for your little one to get crafty with, before adorning your walls - Anyone under the age of six may require a helping hand with assembly.
Designed in Cape Town, South Africa by HeadOnDesign which supports wildlife conservation.
• Made from recycled paper and no nasty glue required.
• Designed in Cape Town, South Africa by HeadOnDesign which supports wildlife conservation.
• We’re the best at what we do. Aspace have been crowned Best Children’s Retailer this year - That’s three years running now!
• You guys think we’re great! We’ve received the Feefo (that’s an independent reviews platform) Platinum Service Award!
40cm(H) x 27cm(W) x 25cm(D)
|Product care:||Spot clean only|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com of 0800 021 9015.