There’s something incredibly magical about a day bed. Sleek and sophisticated during the day, offering plenty of space to chill with friends and wind down, yet come the evening you have a sprawling single bed before your very eyes.
Crafted from solid rubberwood with some super strengthening composites and pine slats, the Stowford Children's Daybed in Light Grey is more than up for the task of use day and night for years to come.
Rather timeless in design, the simple panelled bed will grow with your family. Equally at home in spare bedrooms and studies as it is in your little ones room, the Stowford Daybed is beautifully compatible with our Underbed Storage Drawers and Trundle Beds, making it a totally flexible piece of furniture that will work just as hard as you!
• Made from solid wood with pine slatted mattress rails and available in a choice of Silk White or Light Grey, this is a practical, durable and sturdy bed.
• All of our beds, including the Stowford Daybed are full size singles more than capable of hosting leggy kids and grown ups.
• Calls for some self assembly. Too much work? Order up our expert assembly service above.
• We’re the best at what we do. Aspace have been crowned Best Children’s Retailer this year - That’s three years running now!
• You guys think we’re great! We’ve received the Feefo (that’s an independent reviews platform) Platinum Service Award!
Have any questions about any of our children's daybeds? Our helpful team of chaps won't keep you hanging around on the phone all day, so you can be sure that if you need any help or anything to do with your new Aspace furniture, get in touch with us today and we'll get you sorted out.
|Material:||Solid Rubberwood, composites and pine slats|
|Finish:||Available in Silk White and Light Grey|
|Dimensions:||L 196cm x W 97cm x H 80cm|
|Mattress size:||Single 190cm x 90cm (6ft3" x 3ft)|
|Furniture:||Full range of co-ordinating furniture available|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com of 0800 021 9015.