Create a little excitement in your child’s bedroom with this gorgeous high sleeper and day bed combo. It’s so good, the whole family will want in!
As your children grow up, they’ll want a safe place to hang out with friends, write their diaries and read (yes, sadly, away from you), and if you’re lacking room in your home, then creating versatile living space in the bedroom makes sense.
So say hello to the wooden Warwick High Sleeper with Day Bed. It has it all, with space to hangout in style, plus an extra bed for last minute sleepovers. Additionally, as needs evolve, you can even add a desk (No need to move house after all then…Phew)!
• You’re covered by our super 7 year guarantee.
• We’re the best at what we do. Aspace have been crowned Best Children’s Retailer in 2018 and 2019!
• Features a full-sized single bed on a raised platform, and a freestanding day bed with two underbed storage drawers on slidey castors.
• The day bed can be positioned under the bed or anywhere in the room.
• This amazingly versatile combo is available in silk white or Prussian blue.
• Made from solid hardwood and built to last!
• Calls for some self-assembly (so assemble your helpful crew or book some help at checkout).
• Optional corner desk available, can be ordered separately (code 2806)
• The upper bed is suitable for children aged 6 and over.
• Shop our whole Warwick collection with our look book.
Whether there's mid-evening homework to be completed, a fun-filled sleepover on the cards, or simply a recreational evening of computer games, all can be accomplished in this compact space!
Got any questions about any of our children's beds? Our helpful team of chaps won't keep you hanging around on the phone all day, so you can be sure that if you need any help or anything to do with your new Aspace furniture, get in touch with us today and we'll get you sorted out.
|Material:||Solid Hardwood and composites; beech slatted mattress base|
|Finish:||Available in Prussian Blue and Silk White|
|Dimensions:||L 202cm x W 102cm x H 177cm; width with ladder 165cm|
|Mattress size:||Single 190cm x 90cm (6ft3" x 3ft) (sold separately). Recommended mattress depth no greater than 19cm. Daybed requires a single trundle mattress 183cm x 77cm (6ft x 2ft 6") (sold separately)|
|Recommended age:||Suitable for age 6 +|
|Safety standard:||Designed to meet BS EN 747|
|Ladder:||Can be positioned at either end of the bed|
|Features:||Day bed (trundle mattress required - not included) which can be used running parallel to, or perpendicular to, upper sleeping platform; two drawers on roll out casters; optional desk available, can be ordered separately (code 2806)|
|Assembly:||Self assembly - assembly service available at additional cost|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org of 0800 021 9015.