Children's trundle bed - More about Me
Surprise sleepovers needn't be cause for stress. Our Sleepover trundle with cut out handles is cleverly hidden beneath their bed or bunk beds and wheels out on castors for an effortless and space-saving solution to last minute guests.
Good to know about our children's trundle beds
• We're the best at what we do. Aspace have been crowned Best Children's Retailer in 2018 and 2019!
• You're covered by our super 7 year guarantee.
• The mattress for this trundle bed is sold separately.
• Made from solid rubber wood with pine slatted mattress rails and available a range of finishes, this is a practical, durable and sturdy bed to last for many a staying guest.
• This trundle will require some assembly.
• Compatible with any of our painted bedroom ranges and our Board Liner for Trundles if the space is better utilised for storage, our Sleepover Trundle Bed is an ideal addition to your little social butterfly's bedroom.
Got any further questions about the beds?
Got any questions about any of our children's beds? Our helpful team of chaps won't keep you hanging around on the phone all day, so you can be sure that if you need any help or anything to do with your new Aspace furniture, get in touch with us today and we'll get you sorted out.
|Material:||Solid rubber wood; pine slatted mattress base|
|Finish:||Available in Antique White, Silk White and Prussian Blue|
|Dimensions:||L 187cm x W 81cm x H 19cm; height with trundle mattress 22cm|
|Mattress size:||Trundle 183cm x 77cm (6ft x 2ft6") (sold separately)|
|Fits:||Underbed height of 25cm|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org of 0800 021 9015.
‘ Really solid furniture, lovely products ’
Thank you for your kind feedback. We're so pleased your happy with our children's trundle bed, and find it the perfect accompaniment to your Charterhouse Bunk Beds.
‘ Straightforward to put together and rolls neatly under the beds we already have. ’
We're delighted you love our Children's Trundle Bed and that it works wonderfully with the beds you already have.
‘ Great quality, a really good size for sleepovers. ’
‘ Just what we needed for under the bunks. ’
‘ Great product... sturdy well made ’
‘ A good addition to the bunk bed I purchased. Perfect for sleepovers. Also great it can be tucked away without any stress ’
‘ Great service and top product ’
‘ Good ’
‘ Basic but very functional and as expected ’
Free 30 day returns
You can return your product to us for free within 30 days.