What’s this? A beautifully designed bed that hides yet another underneath? That’s perfect for sleepovers, easy to use, and suits any interior style? Yes please…
The Charterhouse sleepover bed is a space-saving superstar that features heaps of style. The trundle bed can be easily rolled in and out, offers a fabulous night’s sleep, and you can magic it away in an instant. Which all makes mastering the art of the sleepover a cinch. You’ll literally be the best mum or dad in the world!
Good to know
• Two beds in one, with a trundle on castors (now you see it, now you don’t).
• Features matching grooved panelling and clean lines for an integrated, stylish look (together or apart).
• At 3 ft, the trundle is perfect for little (and large) guests
• Made to order from solid pine and composites (to last and last).
• A choice of five beautiful colours with a durable silk finish (Prussian blue, silk white, antique white, taupe and dark grey).
• Bespoke colours/sizes available. Just call 0800 021 9015 for more info.
• Requires two mattresses (one single, one trundle) sold separately - Shop single mattresses here.
• The trundle can be used for storage by replacing the mattress with our board liner - Shop trundle mattresses here.
• Calls for some self-assembly (or request our assembly service at checkout).
• Shop the whole Charterhouse collection in our Lookbook.
• You’re covered by our super 7 year guarantee.
• We’re the best at what we do. Aspace have been crowned Best Children’s Retailer 2018.
|Material:||Solid Pine and composites; plywood slatted mattress bases|
|Finish:||Available in Prussian Blue, Silk White, Antique White, Taupe and Dark Grey|
|Dimensions:||L 207cm x W 99.5cm x H 94cm|
|Mattress size:||Single 190cm x 90cm (6ft3" x 3ft) plus Trundle 183cm x 90cm (6ft x 3ft) (both sold separately)|
|Furniture:||Full range of co-ordinating furniture available|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's then weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org of 0800 021 9015
Free 30 day returns
You can return your product to us for free within 30 days.