With elegant and beautiful features, this kid's white bunk bed provides an enchanting place for your little ones to escape. With gorgeous design details at every angle, including panelling on the head and foot boards, beautifully carved ends and traditional turned legs and rails, our Jill Bunk Bed is a celebration of everything fanciful and whimsical.
The sturdy ladder, complete with wide treads for a safe climb to the top of this single white bunk bed, can be positioned at either end of the bed to make the best use of your child’s bedroom space. The wooden Jill bunk bed can easily be split into two full size single beds, to give another option for sleeping arrangements when the time comes for a change. However, for safety reasons, we recommend that only children age 6 and over, use the upper bunk.
• You're covered by our super 7 year guarantee.
• We're the best at what we do. Aspace have been crowned Best Children's Retailer in 2018 and 2019!
• Finished in our durable Antique White paint for a delicate look.
• Made from hardwearing rubberwood and some composites to make the bed as strong as possible!
• Can be split into two full sized single beds for flexible sleeping arrangements.
• Calls for some self assembly. No worry if it's too much work, add our assembly service above!
Who said bunks can’t be beautiful?
Got any questions about any of our children's bunks? Our helpful team of chaps won't keep you hanging around on the phone all day, so you can be sure that if you need any help or anything to do with your new Aspace furniture, get in touch with us today and we'll get you sorted out.
|Material:||Solid rubberwood and composites; pine slatted mattress base|
|Finish:||Available in Antique White|
|Dimensions:||H 166cm x L 203cm x W 100cm (152cm including ladder)|
|Mattress size:||Single 190cm x 90cm (6ft3" x 3ft) (sold separately). Recommended mattress depth for top bunk no greater than 19cm|
|Recommended age:||Upper bunk suitable for age 6 +|
|Safety standard:||Designed to meet BS EN 747|
|Ladder:||Can be positioned at either end of the beds|
|Converts to:||Two full size single beds|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com of 0800 021 9015.