Salcombe Mid Sleeper - More About Me
The simplest solutions are often the cleverest! By raising the bed off the floor, our Salcombe Mid Sleeper is a handy hideaway for books, toys and games galore, all within the footprint of a standard single bed.
With simple but beautiful curves and panelling in the head and footboards and a classic two-step ladder which can be positioned at either end of the bed, the Salcombe Mid Sleeper is a sensible choice without any sacrifice on style.
Crafted from solid beech and given a smooth paint finish in our bright and fresh silk white, or available in a classic beech wood, we love the timeless design that is effortlessly cool.
Good to know about our mid sleepers
• Recommended for children aged 6 years and up.
• We’re the best at what we do. Aspace have been crowned Best Children’s Retailer in 2018 and 2019!
• You’re covered by our super 7 year guarantee.
• Choose from two beautiful colours (natural beach or silk white).
• Versatile, practical, beautiful - ample room for all manner of childhood paraphanalia, and even top secret dens!
• Full-sized single bed raised up, and accessible with our safe, chunky tread ladder.
• Sturdy frame made from solid beech wood and composites (we build to last).
• Compatible with a quadrant unit for extra storage.
Any further questions about our mid sleeper?
Got any questions about any of our children's mid sleepers? Our helpful team of chaps won't keep you hanging around on the phone all day, so you can be sure that if you need any help or anything to do with your new Aspace furniture, get in touch with us today and we'll get you sorted out.
|Material:||Solid beech with some beech veneer composites; Beech slatted mattress base|
|Dimensions:||L 195cm x W 99cm x H 118cm|
|Mattress size:||Single (190cm X 90cm or 6.3ft X 3ft) - sold separately. Recommended mattress depth for top bunk no greater than 18cm|
|Ladder||Can be positioned at either end of the bed.|
|Safety:||Designed to meet BS EN 747|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org of 0800 021 9015.
‘ Good solid construction and its size was perfect for space we needed it to fit in which was restricted by a window sill and radiator. The ladder does not jut out too far from the bed frame which was also a concern.
Main feature is that my son loves it. ’
Free 30 day returns
You can return your product to us for free within 30 days.