What’s this? A beautifully designed bed that hides yet another underneath? That’s perfect for sleepovers, easy to use, and suits any interior style? Yes please…
The Charterhouse Sleepover Bed is a space-saving superstar that features heaps of style. So let’s take it from the top. First and foremost it is a full sized single bed in our flagship Charterhouse design. That means it’s crafted with beautiful panelling detail and available in five timeless colours, yet it’s as tough as old boots and designed to fit your family’s needs for many years to come.
Below you will find a roll out trundle bed that will provide a comfortable sleep for even the most frequent of guests. (They all have that one best friend, right!) On smooth castors it rolls in and out in a cinch, and in fact can even be pulled out completely for use anywhere in the house. When not in use, it’s beautifully flush to the bed to protect knees and toes, and is finished with the same highly detailed panelling and smooth paint.
As little ones grow and games nights and midnight feasts become a thing of the past, the Charterhouse Sleepover Bed is designed to keep up with your needs. Remove the mattress and make use of the trundle’s vast storage capabilities. Or of course, it’s both safe and comfortable for use by the not so little ones too, making this classic design more than suited to a guest room. It ticks all of the boxes and then some!
• Two beds in one, with a trundle on castors (now you see it, now you don’t).
• Features matching grooved panelling and clean lines for an integrated, stylish look (together or apart).
• At 3 ft, the trundle is perfect for little (and large) guests
• Made to order from solid pine and composites (to last and last).
• A choice of five beautiful colours with a durable silk finish (Prussian blue, silk white, antique white, taupe and dark grey).
• Bespoke colours/sizes available. Just call 0800 021 9015 for more info.
• Requires two mattresses (one single, one trundle) sold separately - Shop our single mattresses here.
• The trundle can be used for storage by replacing the mattress with our board liner - Shop our trundle mattresses here.
• Calls for some self-assembly (or request our assembly service at checkout).
• Shop the whole Charterhouse collection in our Lookbook.
|Material:||Solid Pine and composites; plywood slatted mattress bases|
|Finish:||Available in Prussian Blue, Silk White, Antique White, Taupe and Dark Grey|
|Dimensions:||L 207cm x W 99.5cm x H 94cm|
|Mattress size:||Single 190cm x 90cm (6ft3" x 3ft) plus Trundle 183cm x 90cm (6ft x 3ft) (both sold separately)|
|Furniture:||Full range of co-ordinating furniture available|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org of 0800 021 9015.