Create a little excitement in your child’s bedroom with this gorgeous high sleeper and day bed combo. It’s so good, the whole family will want in!
As your children grow up, they’ll want a safe place to hang out with friends, write their diaries and read (yes, sadly, away from you). And if you’re lacking room in your home, then creating versatile living space in the bedroom makes sense.
So say hello to the Warwick High Sleeper with Day Bed. It has it all, with space to hangout in style, plus an extra bed for last minute sleepovers. As needs evolve, you can even add a desk.
(No need to move house after all then…Phew.)
Good to know
• Features a full-sized single bed on a raised platform, and a freestanding day bed with two underbed storage drawers on slidey castors.
• The day bed can be positioned under the bed or anywhere in the room.
• This amazingly versatile combo is available in silk white or Prussian blue.
• Requires one single mattress and one trundle mattress sold separately - use our handy mattress selector - Shop our high bed mattresses here.
• Made from solid hardwood and built to last!
• Calls for some self-assembly (so assemble your helpful crew or book some help at checkout).
• Optional corner desk available (homework comes first!).
• The upper bed is suitable for children aged 6 and over.
• Shop our whole Warwick collection with our lookbook.
• You’re covered by our super 7 year guarantee.
• We’re the best at what we do. Aspace have been crowned Best Children’s Retailer 2018.
|Material:||Solid Hardwood and composites; beech slatted mattress base|
|Finish:||Available in Prussian Blue and Silk White|
|Dimensions:||L 202cm x W 102cm x H 177cm; width with ladder 165cm|
|Mattress size:||Single 190cm x 90cm (6ft3" x 3ft) (sold separately). Recommended mattress depth no greater than 19cm. Daybed requires a single trundle mattress 183cm x 77cm (6ft x 2ft 6") (sold separately)|
|Recommended age:||Suitable for age 6 +|
|Safety standard:||Designed to meet BS EN 747|
|Ladder:||Can be positioned at either end of the bed|
|Features:||Day bed (trundle mattress required - not included) which can be used running parallel to, or perpendicular to, upper sleeping platform; two drawers on roll out casters; optional desk available, must be ordered separately (code 2806)|
|Assembly:||Self assembly - assembly service available at additional cost|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's then weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org of 0800 021 9015
WHAT’S SPECIAL ABOUT OUR Warwick Daybed
Stand alone daybed
Beautifully designed and looks brilliant however you position it
Sturdy hardwood frame
And a ladder you can position at either end
Roomy underbed storage drawers
Clever cut out handles mean less knobbly bits on which to bump little ankles
Free 30 day returns
You can return your product to us for free within 30 days.