|Material:||Solid Hardwood and composites; beech slatted mattress base|
|Finish:||Available in Prussian Blue and Silk White|
|Dimensions:||L 202cm x W 102cm x H 177cm; width with ladder 165cm|
|Mattress size:||Single 190cm x 90cm (6ft3" x 3ft) (sold separately). Recommended mattress depth no greater than 19cm|
|Recommended age:||Suitable for age 6 +|
|Safety standard:||Designed to meet BS EN 747|
|Ladder:||Can be positioned at either end of the bed|
|Features:||Corner desk; futon bed/chair and futon mattress with natural cover|
|Assembly:||Self assembly - assembly service available at additional cost|
We know you’d rather be relaxing with a cup of tea than trawling the Internet for the perfect children’s high sleeper. So look no further and say ‘hello’ to the Warwick - because your job has just got a whole lot easier…
We recommend adding a fitted single sheet to your futon mattress to protect the mattress itself, and if you get bored of the mattress colour, you can swap the fitted sheet to suit your child's decor style.
Good to know
• Features a full-sized single bed on a raised frame with integrated corner desk and freestanding futon. Yes, the Warwick has it all!
• A wide-tread ladder ensures safe, comfortable access to the sleeping platform. It can be positioned on the left or right hand side (and at either end) to suit your room set up.
• The corner desk - curved to save space - can be positioned at either end.
• Includes a foldaway futon and futon mattress - perfect for sleepovers and hanging out (but homework comes first!).
• Made from sturdy, solid hardwood - available in silk white or Prussian blue.
• Single raised mattress sold separately - use our handy mattress selector - Shop our high bed mattresses here.
• Calls for some self-assembly (so assemble your helpful crew or book some help at checkout).
• And last but not least - we recommend our classic chair to complete the study set up.
• Shop our whole Warwick collection with our look book.
• You’re covered by our super 7 year guarantee.
• We’re the best at what we do. Aspace have been crowned Best Children’s Retailer in 2018 and 2019!
So that’s that then. Did someone put the kettle on?
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com of 0800 021 9015.