Winchester Bunk Bed - More About Me
Bunking never goes out of style... so it's a good job our Winchester Bunk Bed is timeless in design.
Sleek, well designed and crafted from solid beech this bunk bed has it all. There's clean lines, classic panelling, available in two beautiful colours and has a smooth silk finish that will complement any boys or girls bedroom design, and withstand the test of time... phew!
So that's the little ones impressed. But let’s not forget the practical stuff.
Mum and Dad, here's what you want to know...
Good to know about our children's bunk beds
• We’re the best at what we do. Aspace have been crowned Best Children’s Retailer in 2018 and 2019!
• You’re covered by our super 7 year guarantee.
• Choose from two beautiful colours (natural beech or silk white).
• The safe, wide tread ladder can be positioned on either side and at either end of the bunk, to make the most of every bedroom shape and size.
• The Winchester bunk bed can be transformed into two full-sized single beds when it's time to have a little bit of your own space.
• Available in our durable silk white paint finish or go au natural with a beech finish.
• Crafted from solid beech wood and composites (to withstand the hurly burly of childhood).
• Requires two full-sized single mattresses, sold separately.
• Calls for some straightforward self-assembly (or add on our expert assembly service).
Any further questions about our bunks?
Got any questions about any of our children's bunk beds? Our helpful team of chaps won't keep you hanging around on the phone all day, so you can be sure that if you need any help or anything to do with your new Aspace furniture, get in touch with us today and we'll get you sorted out.
|Material:||Solid beech and composites; plywood slatted mattress base|
|Finish:||Available in Natural Beech and Silk White|
|Dimensions:||H 160cm x L 202cm x W 105cm|
|Mattress size:||Single 190cm x 90cm (6ft3" x 3ft) (sold separately). Recommended mattress depth for top bunk no greater than 19cm|
|Recommended age:||Upper bunk suitable for age 6 +|
|Safety standard:||Designed to meet BS EN 747|
|Ladder:||Can be positioned at either end of the beds|
|Converts to:||Two full size single beds|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org of 0800 021 9015.
Free 30 day returns
You can return your product to us for free within 30 days.