|Material:||Solid Pine and composites|
|Finish:||Available in Prussian Blue, Silk White, Antique White, Taupe and Dark Grey|
|Dimensions:||H 182cm x W 53.5cm x D 52cm|
|Features:||Full length hanging rail and storage drawer|
Finished in our cool Prussian blue colour way, this beautiful single wardrobe is designed to suit any child's bedroom decor. Tall and slim in design, this one door wardrobe has a small footprint meaning it can squeeze into the tightest of spaces. Complete with a full length hanging rail for your child's clothes and a drawer for storing bedding and toys, the Charterhouse children's single wardrobe offers the perfect storage solution for small spaces.
Versatile in design, adapt the one door wardrobe into shared spaces in your home. Once the kids have left home, the single wardrobe can find new life in your guest bedroom, or in the hallway to house coats and outerwear, or work as extra storage in the master bedroom (for all those dresses)!
Like the rest of our bestselling Charterhouse range, no attention to detail or quality has been spared. Plus, you can choose from five classic colours or opt for a bespoke colour match to coordinate with your child's bedroom scheme. We can also customise the size of the wardrobe to suit your family's needs. Call us on 0800 021 9015 or email email@example.com for further information.
A word on delivery: If your assembled armoire is destined to pass through an awkward, tight space or a spiral staircase, please call us so we can discuss your specific requirements. The assembled wardrobe travels in two boxes:
Box one (single door section) dimensions: H 145 cm x W 55.5 cm x D 54 cm
Box two (drawer base) dimensions: H 41 cm x W 55.5 cm x D 54 cm
We will be able to supply the same armoire in a different specification to allow it to go upstairs. If our experienced drivers sense a risk, they may suggest stopping, or ask you to sign a disclaimer before continuing with the delivery.
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org of 0800 021 9015.