Handsomely attired in a stunning deep blue paint finish, this skilfully crafted triple wardrobe offers plenty of practical storage space to keep your kid's clothes super-organised. Behind double doors you'll find a full width hanging rail, with room at the bottom to line up a few pairs of shoes, while behind the third door, three sturdy adjustable shelves for foldable items. At the bottom there are four drawers – two large and two small – to take care of bedding and tidying away toys.
Designed to last a lifetime, adapt the Charterhouse three door children's wardrobe into shared spaces in your home. Once the kids have up and left the nest, the wardrobe can find new life in your guest bedroom.
Like the rest of our bestselling Charterhouse range, no attention to detail or quality has been spared. Plus, you can choose from five classic colours or opt for a bespoke colour match to coordinate with your child's bedroom scheme. We can also customise the size of the wardrobe to suit your family's needs. Call us on 0800 021 9015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
|Material:||Solid Pine and composites|
|Finish:||Available in Prussian Blue, Silk White, Antique White, Taupe and Dark Grey|
|Dimensions:||H 182cm x W 126cm x D 52cm|
|Features:||Two-thirds hanging rail, three adjustable shelves and four drawers|
A word on delivery: If your assembled armoire is destined to pass through an awkward, tight space or a spiral staircase, please call us so we can discuss your specific requirements. The assembled wardrobe travels in four boxes:
Box one (double door section) dimensions: H 120cm x W 83cm x D 52cm
Box two (one door section) dimensions: H 120cm x W 43cm x D 52cm
Box three (drawer base) dimensions: H 59cm x W 126cm x D 52cm
Box four (top plinth) dimensions: H 3CM X w 126cm x D 52cm
We will be able to supply the same armoire in a different specification to allow it to go upstairs. If our experienced drivers sense a risk, they may suggest stopping, or ask you to sign a disclaimer before continuing with the delivery.
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com of 0800 021 9015.