|Finish:||Available in natural wooden, natural wood and white, and natural wood with chalkboard desk top|
|Dimensions:||Table 43 x 41.5 x 46 (cm) Chair: 31.8 x 32 x 53 (cm) (LxHxW)|
|Features:||Table and chair|
Move over Monet - it's time to create. This children's white play table and chair fun station set is the perfect place for your little one to get to work, with a pen and paintbrush holder and comfortable matching chair. In smooth, natural wood and a white paint finish, this kids' table with desk top and chair is a funky and modern kids art table for budding artists and artistes.This table is just the right height for young children, and will be at the centre of a whole heap of activity for playing and drawing. It's useful for sandwiches and snacks too. Kids can use the desk top to practice those masterpieces and the integral paint/pot holder will contain all the bits and pieces needed for your diddy designer. Fully tested to European standards, the children's white play table and chair fun station is available in natural wood, natural wood and white, and natural wood with a chalkboard desk top.
• The chair features arms – a feature you won’t find anywhere else on a set for young children.
• Chair slides neatly under table when not in use.
• Vibrant pen pot to store brushes and crayons.
• Available in a selection of colours to suit décor and space, this children’s table and chair set has been designed to complement any modern home.
• Flat pack kids furniture that takes minutes to put together using an allen key.
• Montessori-inspired kids table and chairs set.
• Recommended Age 36m+.
Got any further questions about our furniture?
Our helpful team of chaps won't keep you hanging around on the phone all day, so you can be sure that if you need any help or anything to do with your new Aspace furniture, get in touch with us today and we'll get you sorted out.
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org of 0800 021 9015.