Children's revision desk - More about Me
Celebrating practicality, our Revision Desk is the perfect place to catch up on their school work but also makes a fine crafting table. With a built in bookcase (which you can position on either the left or right of the desk), this is an ideal spot for schoolbooks, pens and pencils and all that extra stationery!
The Revision Desk is indispensable come end of year exams, and we have a number of chairs, bookcases and other furniture in co-ordinating colours and finishes to create a calm, creative and inspirational working space for your children.
We're furniture experts at aspace, so you can trust that our designs are meant to last.
Good to know about our children's desks
• We're the best at what we do. Aspace have been crowned Best Children's Retailer.
• You're covered by our super 7 year guarantee.
• Made from solid pine and composites and available in a range of colours, this desk has been given several coats of high-quality paint for a durable finish and soft sheen.
• This desk will require some assembly.
Got any further questions about the desks?
Got any questions about any of our children's desk? Our helpful team of chaps won't keep you hanging around on the phone all day, so you can be sure that if you need any help or anything to do with your new Aspace furniture, get in touch with us today and we'll get you sorted out.
|Material:||Solid Pine and composites|
|Finish:||Available in Antique White, Silk White, Prussian Blue, Taupe and Dark Grey|
|Dimensions:||H 76cm x W 121cm x D 60cm|
|Features:||Bookcase end which can be positioned to the left or right hand side|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's then weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org of 0800 021 9015
‘ Excellent desk and good with side shelves. Strong and well made. Very happy with purchase. ’
‘ My daughter will enjoy this desk for years. Such a beautiful colour. ’
‘ Great quality desk, well build and sturdy ’
‘ Superb piece of furniture and good quality, a few paint imperfections but they are not visible post assembly. ’
‘ Very slight damage but not enough for me to send back. Lovely product ’
‘ Nice desk, love the shelves - wud have loved some draws with it mayb on the other side to store homework books etc ’
‘ Perfect - daughter very happy. Other daughter also very happy with the three drawer version. ’
‘ Excellent product- sturdy and good quality ’
Thank you for your great feedback. It means a lot to us. I have passed on your comments to our assembler. We are very pleased you like our Revision Desk. All of us at A*space.
WHAT’S SPECIAL ABOUT OUR Revision Desk
Integral bookcase end
Can be positioned to the left or right hand side
A desk that is built to last
Available in five classic colours
Antique white, Prussian Blue, Taupe, Dark Grey and Silk White - classic colours to complement a timeless design
Free 30 day returns
You can return your product to us for free within 30 days.