Turn a bare wall into both a modern art installation and essential playroom storage with our brightly-coloured Mondrian Bookshelf. You can choose to hang it horizontally or vertically to best fit their space and the pop of colour on the backboard shows off their prized possessions in a totally creative way.
Good to know
• Made from foil faced composites, the Mondrian Bookshelf has a white frame with a soft sheen and is available with Lime, Pink, Red or White backboards to give a touch of fun to a practical and flexible storage solution.
• The Mondrian Bookshelf will require some assembly. Please note, if you order up our assembly service, we will not be able to fit your Mondrian bookshelf to your wall due to different walls needing different fittings, which we're not able to carry.
• The bright colours of these bookshelves are beautiful all on their own, but they co-ordinate stunningly with our Brighton Storage Units and Roll Out Storage to create a bright and playful space that exudes youthful charm as well as essential practicality.
• All furniture at ASPACE is EXCLUSIVE - you won't find it anywhere else.
|Material:||Foil faced composites|
|Finish:||White frame with coloured back|
|Dimensions:||L 94cm x H 25cm x D 17cm|
|Features:||Can be used horizontally or vertically|
|Assembly:||Self assembly - assembly service available at additional cost|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's then weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com of 0800 021 9015
‘ Quality of product poor. Chip board ripped in 2 places. I own 2 others and they’re much better. ’
I am so sorry that your bookshelf was not of the standard you expected. I have tried to call and sent you an email with regards to replacing it. Kind regards
‘ just very very good quality, lots of slightly cheaper beds look similar but are nothing like as robust as this. My son absolutely LOVES his new bed (Warwick High Sleeper with Daybed) ’
‘ Good shelf. Easy to assemble. Needs very long screws to fix to the wall which aren’t included. Would have got 5 stars if a cover for screw heads had been provided- quite big and visible. Expensive but well made. Two look good together and lots of room for my daughter’s stuff ’
Free 30 day returns
You can return your product to us for free within 30 days.