|Dimensions:||L 191cm x W 90cm (6ft 3" x 3ft) x D 17cm|
|Spring type:||Pocket Spring, 608 spring count|
|Features:||Reinforced rod edges; hand tufted; flag stitch handles|
|Fabric cover:||Available in Pink or Blue Stripe Ticking, White Waffle and Bamboo|
|Recommended:||For use on top bunks, high sleepers and cabin beds in accordance with British Safety standards|
If you need a shallower mattress but don’t want to compromise on comfort or quality, check out the Classic Pocket for raised beds.
It has exactly the same features as our Classic Pocket, but we’ve reduced the height by pulling the fillings tighter together! This means it’s super-safe for little ones on a selection of our bunks, cabin beds and high sleepers.
With an equivalent 1000 spring count, the Classic Pocket boasts 608 springs in individual fabric pockets, sewn together so that they can move independently of each other. The benefit is a mattress that responds better to growing, restless and wriggling young ones, giving support where it’s needed most.
It also features reinforced sides and an extra layer of padding to ensure the deepest of slumbers. There are also vents to help air circulate - keeping your little one cool and comfortable throughout the night.
This mattress is finished in a White Waffle cover which is 20% cotton, 80% polyester. Hardwearing with a fresh, clean appearance - it's the perfect white waffle base on which to dress your bed.
Good to know
• 6’ 3 x 3 ft (191 x 90 cm) - a full-sized single bed mattress.
• 17 cm deep
• Firm to medium.
• Nested pocket-sprung base (608 springs, 10 cm tall - 1000 spring count equivalent)
• Provides a highly responsive mattress with more support than our Deluxe raised bed mattresses.
• Reinforced with a wire frame around the top and bottom edges of the spring unit for improved stability.
• Insulated then topped with three comfort layers - wool-rich felt then two high-quality polyester/microfibre layers (Rebound then SuperLoft™).
• Also available in a choice of fabrics - blue stripe ticking, bamboo or cashmere.
• Hand-tufted with Tudor felt collars - a traditional way to keep the fillings together under perfect tension.
• Fluted, padded border on the sides to improve the mattress’s structure, strength and lifespan.
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org of 0800 021 9015.