|Dimensions:||L 191cm x W 90cm (6ft 3" x 3ft) x D 17cm|
|Spring type:||Pocket Spring, 608 spring count|
|Features:||Reinforced rod edges; hand tufted; flag stitch handles|
|Fabric cover:||Available in Blue Stripe Ticking, White Waffle, Bamboo and Cashmere|
|Recommended:||For use on top bunks, high sleepers and cabin beds in accordance with British Safety standards|
If you need a shallower mattress but don’t want to compromise on comfort or quality, check out the Classic Pocket for raised beds.
It has exactly the same features as our Classic Pocket, but we’ve reduced the height by pulling the fillings tighter together! This means it’s super-safe for little ones on a selection of our bunks, cabin beds and high sleepers.
With an equivalent 1000 spring count, the Classic Pocket boasts 608 springs in individual fabric pockets, sewn together so that they can move independently of each other. The benefit is a mattress that responds better to growing, restless and wriggling young ones, giving support where it’s needed most.
It also features reinforced sides and an extra layer of padding to ensure the deepest of slumbers. There are also vents to help air circulate - keeping your little one cool and comfortable throughout the night.
This mattress is finished in a Cashmere cover for the ultimate in mattress luxury. Our white cashmere cover offers a sumptuously soft, thick knitted cover, made from blended polyester, viscose and cashmere. Dreamy!
• We're the best at what we do. Aspace have been crowned Best Children's Retailer.
• You're covered by our super 7 year guarantee.
• 6’ 3 x 3 ft (191 x 90 cm) - a full-sized single bed mattress.
• 17 cm deep
• Firm to medium.
• Sides of mattress is covered in cotton - a more appropriate material for creating the strong fluted border.
• Nested pocket-sprung base (608 springs, 10 cm tall - 1000 spring count equivalent)
• Provides a highly responsive mattress with more support than our Deluxe raised bed mattresses.
• Reinforced with a wire frame around the top and bottom edges of the spring unit for improved stability.
• Insulated then topped with three comfort layers - wool-rich felt then two high-quality polyester/microfibre layers (Rebound then SuperLoft™).
• Also available in a choice of fabrics - white waffle, blue stripe ticking or bamboo.
• Hand-tufted with Tudor felt collars - a traditional way to keep the fillings together under perfect tension.
• Fluted, padded border on the sides to improve the mattress’s structure, strength and lifespan.
Got any questions about any of our children's mattresses? Our helpful team of chaps won't keep you hanging around on the phone all day, so you can be sure that if you need any help or anything to do with your new Aspace furniture, get in touch with us today and we'll get you sorted out.
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com of 0800 021 9015.