Children's Natural Pocket 1400 Mattress - Blue Ticking - More About Me
With a 1400 spring count and deep layers of natural fillings, this bed really has the edge when it comes to support, comfort and breathability - not to mention lifespan. If you want the best for your little one (and don’t we all) then this is the mattress for you!
This mattress has one layer of springs and includes edge master springs for additional support. A deep layer of luxurious padding stuffed full of natural materials (such as wool, mohair, cashmere and silk) will help regulated your child's body temperature and wick away moisture. The natural materials will also help preserve the support and plumpness of the mattress over time.
This mattress is finished with a Blue Ticking cover made from 100% cotton.
Good to know about our children's mattress
• 6’ 3 x 3 ft (191 x 90 cm) - a full-sized single bed mattress.
• 24 cm deep.
• Firm to medium support.
• Features a deep layer of natural filling for improved airflow, temperature regulation and lifespan.
• Reinforced with a wire frame around the top and bottom edges of the spring unit, plus an additional wire frame to the sides - which means less compression (and movement) when sitting on the side of the bed.
• Insulated* and topped with a cotton-based comfort layer, a heavyweight wool-fleece, and then a luxurious upholstery pad made from blended wool, mohair, cashmere and silk.
• Also available in a choice of other fabrics, including cashmere.
• Hand-tufted with soft pom-pom collars - a traditional way to keep the fillings together under perfect tension.
• Fluted and padded borders on the border/sides to improve structure, strength and lifespan. **
• Vents in the side help to circulate air, regulate the body’s temperature and protect the comfort layers from moisture.
• Four sturdy, flag-stitched handles to help you rotate the mattress.
• A two-sided mattress. We recommend that you flip the mattress every 3 months.
Got any further questions about the mattresses?
Got any questions about any of our children's mattresses? Our helpful team of chaps won't keep you hanging around on the phone all day, so you can be sure that if you need any help or anything to do with your new Aspace furniture, get in touch with us today and we'll get you sorted out.
*Recycled wool felt that may contain traces of man-made materials.
** The padding to the sides/border is polyester in all ranges.
|Dimensions:||L 191cm X 90cm (6ft3" X 3ft) X D24cm|
|Spring type:||Nested pocket sprung base (798 springs, 18cm tall - 1400 spring count equivalent|
|Fabric cover:||Available in Blue Stripe Ticking,Bamboo and Cashmere|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com of 0800 021 9015.
WHAT’S SPECIAL ABOUT OUR Mattresses
Made in the UK
We're proud to support UK manufacturers.
5 year guarantee
Rest easy knowing you’re covered.
Hand tufted & reinforced edges
Because we care about every detail, even those that don't get seen too often.
Free 30 day returns
You can return your product to us for free within 30 days.