This is the perfect entry-level mattress for our children’s raised beds (bunks, cabins and high sleepers). The classic raised bed mattress sits on a lower spring unit to meet height-safety regulations and offers a medium level of support with no compromise on padding. It also offers good temperature regulation and is finished in a Bamboo cover made of 30% Bamboo and 70% polyester. Super soft to the touch with natural anti-bacterial properties and superb ventilation to help keep your mattress fresh. Neutral colour with Bamboo pattern.
Good to know
• 6’3 x 3 ft (191 x 90 cm) - a full-sized, single mattress.
• 14 cm deep (lower than our Classic Pocket to meet EC height-safety regulations for raised beds.)
• Medium support.
• Sides of mattress is covered in cotton - a more appropriate material for creating teh strong fluted border.
ü Open-coil spring system (192 steel springs,13.5 gauge/2.2 mm, 10 cm tall).
ü Reinforced with a wire frame around the top and bottom edges of the spring unit for improved stability.
ü Insulated base, topped with two comfort layers on the top and underside (wool-rich felt, then a firm polyester pad).
ü Also available in a choice of other fabrics - white waffle and blue stripe ticking.
ü Hand-tufted with small daisy collars - a traditional way to keep all of the fabric and fillings together under perfect tension.
ü Before checking out, please check you’ve selected the right type of raised mattress for your bed. If you need help please call 0800 021 9015
ü To maximise its lifespan, we recommend turning your sprung mattress every three months and occasionally rotating it.
|Dimensions:||L 191cm x W 90cm (6ft 3" x 3ft) x D 14cm|
|Spring type:||Open Coil, 192 spring count|
|Features:||Reinforced rod edges; hand tufted|
|Fabric cover:||Available in Pink or Blue Stripe Ticking, White Waffle and Bamboo|
|Recommended:||For use on top bunks, high sleepers and cabin beds in accordance with British Safety standards|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's then weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com of 0800 021 9015
WHAT’S SPECIAL ABOUT OUR Mattresses
Made in the UK
We're proud to support UK manufacturers.
5 year guarantee
Rest easy knowing you’re covered.
Hand tufted & reinforced edges
Because we care about every detail, even those that don't get seen too often.
Free 30 day returns
You can return your product to us for free within 30 days.