Just because it’s a trundle bed, please don’t expect anything less than the best! Super hosts always ensure a good night’s sleep for guests (even if they don’t get one themselves).
Your guests can enjoy a medium-to-firm spring system, with plenty of gorgeously soft padding for a great night’s sleep - covered in your choice of fabric (white waffle, blue stripe ticking or bamboo).
This Deluxe trundle mattress is fitted especially for 6 ft x 2’6 ft trundles (so 3 inches shorter and X 6 inches narrower than a full-sized adult single bed).
Please make sure it fits the bed you’re ordering before checking out (not all of our pull-out beds are the same size).
This mattress is finished in a Blue Stripe Ticking cover made of a 100% cotton. Exceptionally hardwearing wiht traditional herringbone stripes for a vintage look.
Good to know
• 6 ft x 2’6 ft (183 x 77 cm) - shorter and narrower than a full-sized adult single/designed for trundles
• 14 cm deep.
• Medium-firm support.
• Open-coil spring base (161 steel springs, 10 cm tall)
• Reinforced with a wire frame around the top and bottom edges of the spring unit for improved stability.
• Insulated base, topped with two comfort layers on the top and underside (wool-rich felt, then a polyester pad).
• Also available in a choice of fabrics - white waffle and bamboo.
• Flat top finish (no quilting or tufting or any fancy finishes but definitely a good night’s sleep)
• To maximise its lifespan, we recommend turning your sprung trundle mattress every three months and occasionally rotating it.
• We're the best at what we do. Aspace have been crowned the Best Children's retailer of the year 2018.
|Dimensions:||L 183cm x W 77cm (6ft x 2ft 6") x D 14cm|
|Spring type:||Open Coil, 161 spring count|
|Fabric cover:||Available in Blue Stripe Ticking, White Waffle and Bamboo|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's then weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org of 0800 021 9015
‘ Great fast service and top product ’
‘ Bought a trundle matress, fits perfectly and is very comfortable. We were expecting something thinner so great surprise ’
‘ Great quality
Very comfortable ’
‘ it was easy to buy the mattress on line and it was delivered in a few days. ’
‘ Fits the aspace trundle bed perfectly. Perfect for occasional sleepovers. ’
‘ Good ’
‘ As Above ’
‘ Mattress also good value but smelled a bit damp when taken out of it's plastic bag. Seems ok now it's been airing for a week but the warehouse storage location for this may not be ideal. ’
WHAT’S SPECIAL ABOUT OUR Mattresses
Made in the UK
We're proud to support UK manufacturers.
5 year guarantee
Rest easy knowing you’re covered.
Hand tufted & reinforced edges
Because we care about every detail, even those that don't get seen too often.
Free 30 day returns
You can return your product to us for free within 30 days.