This children's deluxe mattress has a 13.5g (2.20mm) open coil spring base (192 springs in a 3ft mattress which are individually arranged to stand straight and link together to create a single responsive layer). The edges of the mattress are hand tufted and reinforced to ensure that the mattress keeps its shape. The inner spring core is covered in layers of rebound polyester and wool rich felt for comfort and durability. Designed to fit our 6ft x 3ft trundles (so only 3 inches shorter, but not narrower than a full-sized adult single bed), this mattress will fit all our Charterhouse trundles, including the Charterhouse sleepover bed and daybed. Super soft to the touch with natural anti-bacterial properties and superb ventilation to help keep your mattress fresh. Neutral colour cover made of 30% bamboo and 70% polyester.
Please make sure it fits the bed you’re ordering before checking out (not all of our pull-out beds are the same size).
• We're the best at what we do. Aspace have been crowned Best Children's Retailer.
• You're covered by our super 5 year mattress guarantee.
• 6 ft x 3 ft (183 x 90 cm) - shorter than a single/designed for charterhouse trundle.
• 14 cm deep.
• Medium-firm support.
• Side of mattress is covered in cotton - a more appropriate material for creating the strong fluted border.
• Open-coil spring base (184 steel springs, 10 cm tall)
• Reinforced with a wire frame around the top and bottom edges of the spring unit for improved stability.
• Insulated base, topped with two comfort layers on the top and underside (wool-rich felt, then a polyester pad).
• Also available in a choice of other fabrics - bamboo and blue stripe ticking.
• Flat top finish (no quilting or tufting or any fancy finishes but definitely a good night’s sleep)
• To maximise its lifespan, we recommend turning your sprung trundle mattress every three months and occasionally rotating it.
Got any questions about any of our children's mattress? Our helpful team of chaps won't keep you hanging around on the phone all day, so you can be sure that if you need any help or anything to do with your new Aspace furniture, get in touch with us today and we'll get you sorted out.
|Dimensions:||L 183cm x W 90cm (6ft x 3ft) x D 14cm|
|Spring type:||Open Coil, 192 spring count|
|Fabric cover:||Available in Blue Stripe Ticking, White Waffle and Bamboo|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org of 0800 021 9015.