Just because it’s for a trundle bed, please don’t expect anything less than the best! Super hosts always ensure a good night’s sleep for guests (even if they don’t get one themselves).
With this wider than average trundle mattress, your guests can enjoy a medium-to-firm spring system, with plenty of gorgeously soft padding for a great night’s sleep -covered in your choice of fabric (white waffle, blue stripe ticking or bamboo).
This Deluxe trundle mattress is fitted especially for 6 ft x 3 ft trundles (so only 3 inches shorter, but not narrower than a full-sized adult single bed). It will fit all our charterhouse trundles (charterhouse sleepover bed and day bed).
Please make sure it fits the bed you’re ordering before checking out (not all of our pull-out beds are the same size).
This mattress is finish in Bamboo cover made of 30% Bamboo and 70% polyester. Super soft to the touch with natural anti-bacterial properties and superb ventilation to help keep your mattress fresh. Neutral colour with bamboo pattern.
Good to know
• 6 ft x 3 ft (183 x 90 cm) - shorter than a single/designed for charterhouse trundle.
• 14 cm deep.
• Medium-firm support.
• Side of mattress is covered in cotton - a more appropriate material for creating the strong fluted border.
• Open-coil spring base (184 steel springs, 10 cm tall)
• Reinforced with a wire frame around the top and bottom edges of the spring unit for improved stability.
• Insulated base, topped with two comfort layers on the top and underside (wool-rich felt, then a polyester pad).
• Also available in a choice of other fabrics - bamboo and blue stripe ticking.
• Flat top finish (no quilting or tufting or any fancy finishes but definitely a good night’s sleep)
• To maximise its lifespan, we recommend turning your sprung trundle mattress every three months and occasionally rotating it.
|Dimensions:||L 183cm x W 90cm (6ft x 3ft) x D 14cm|
|Spring type:||Open Coil, 161 spring count|
|Fabric cover:||Available in Blue Stripe Ticking, White Waffle and Bamboo|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's then weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com of 0800 021 9015
‘ Good quality item, fits very neatly under the bed ’
‘ Great quality and very comfortable. ’
‘ Great mattress. Very comfortable ’
‘ Perfect for my daughter's underbed trundle. It's supportive but softly padded and very comfortable to sleep on (I've had the pleasure of trying it out one flu-filled night). It was difficult to track down a 90x180 mattress and I'm so pleased I happened on this one at aspace. The materials and... ’
Perfect for my daughter's underbed trundle. It's supportive but softly padded and very comfortable to sleep on (I've had the pleasure of trying it out one flu-filled night). It was difficult to track down a 90x180 mattress and I'm so pleased I happened on this one at aspace. The materials and construction are top notch.
‘ Fits sleepover trundle bed well ’
‘ Love the bed. Sturdy and pretty - just what we were looking for. ’
‘ Great quality for an occasional bed ’
‘ Absolutely LOVE the deluxe bamboo mattress it is SO comfy!! Very happy 3 year old! ’
‘ Trundle mattress seems good quality. Nice, thick, springy and the bamboo fabric has a quality feel. Youngest said it was comfy to sleep on. Can't comment on how it would fare with daily use but as an occasional sleepover bed, I'm sure it will be fine for us. ’
WHAT’S SPECIAL ABOUT OUR Mattresses
Made in the UK
We're proud to support UK manufacturers.
5 year guarantee
Rest easy knowing you’re covered.
Hand tufted & reinforced edges
Because we care about every detail, even those that don't get seen too often.
Free 30 day returns
You can return your product to us for free within 30 days.