|Dimensions:||L 191cm x W 90cm (6ft 3" x 3ft) x D 14cm|
|Spring type:||Open Coil, 192 spring count|
|Features:||Reinforced rod edges; hand tufted; flag stitch handles|
|Fabric cover:||Available in Pink or Blue Stripe Ticking, White Waffle and Bamboo|
|Recommended:||For use on top bunks, high sleepers and cabin beds in accordance with British Safety standards|
Our Deluxe mattress for raised beds has all of the added features of our Deluxe sprung mattress, but sits on a lower spring unit to accommodate EC height-safety regulations.
So whether you’re on a bunk, cabin or high sleeper, your little one will enjoy medium-to-firm support with plenty of padding for a comfortable night’s sleep.
To keep this mattress ship-shape for longer, we’ve added stitched, padded sides (for strength) and four strong handles for easy turning and lifting. Heave ho everybody!
This mattress is finished in White Waffle cover which is 20% cotton and 80% polyester. Hardwearing with a fresh, clean appearance - it's the perfect white waffle base on which to dress your bed.
Good to know
• 6’3 x 3 ft (191 x 90 cm) - a full-sized single mattress.
• 14 cm deep, so it can be used on our bunks, cabin beds and high sleepers.
• Medium-firm support.
• Open-coil spring base (192 steel springs,13.5 gauge/2.2 mm, 10 cm tall)
• Reinforced with a wire frame around the top and bottom edges of the spring unit for improved stability.
• Insulated base, topped with two comfort layers made from high-quality polyester/microfibres on both the top and underside (Rebound then SuperLoft™).
• Also available in a choice of other fabrics - blue stripe ticking or bamboo
• Hand-tufted with small daisy collars - a traditional way to keep all of the fabric and fillings together under perfect tension.
• Fluted, padded border on the sides to improve the mattress’s structure, strength and lifespan.
• Four sturdy, flag-stitched handles to make turning a lot easier.
• Before checking out, please check you’ve selected the right type of raised mattress for your bed. If you need help call 0800 021 9015
• To maximise its lifespan, we recommend turning your sprung mattress every three months and occasionally rotating it.
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com of 0800 021 9015.