Our Maxi Cool mattress for raised beds features a lower spring unit to meet EC height-safety regulations for raised beds - but the same wonderfully thick layer of memory foam to maximise comfort and improve the quality of your little one’s sleep.
Memory foam works by moulding to our individual body shape while we sleep, giving gentle but firm support. When not in use, it plumps up again to provide a flat, even surface.
This mattress has four strong handles (to help you lift and rotate the mattress) and a padded, stitched side to improve its lifespan. And because memory foam has a tendency to create a warmer bed, we’ve covered it in a special fabric that helps to regulate body temperature. So it’s Maxi Cool (just like your little one).
This mattress is finished in Maxi Cool cover which is 68% polyester and 32% Cool Pass. White fabric with thermocules that absorb and release heat to maintain temperature and prevent overheating - so cool!
Remember that you can’t flip a Maxi Cool because the memory foam is only on the topside. But you can rotate it regularly to ensure even wear.
Good to know
• 6’3 x 3 ft (191 x 90 cm) - a full-sized single bed mattress.
• 14 cm deep.
• Firm to medium.
• Open-coil, reinforced spring unit (192 steel springs,13.5 gauge/2.2 mm, 10cm tall)
• Insulated then topped with a layer of high-quality polyester foam and then 4 cm of memory foam to create gentle, firm support.
• The underside of the spring unit is padded with a comfort layer, but it’s not designed to be turned.
• A fluted, padded border on the sides improves the mattress’s structure, strength and lifespan.
• Covered in a quilted, breathable fabric to help the body regulate its temperature (Maxi Cool fabric).
• Four sturdy, flag-stitched handles help you to position and rotate the mattress.
• Provides a firmer base and a little more support than our Classic, Delux and Super Deluxe open-coil single mattresses for raised beds.
• Before checking out, please check you’ve selected the right type of raised mattress for your bed. If you need help call 0800 021 9015
|Dimensions:||L 191cm x W 90cm (6ft 3" x 3ft) x D 14cm|
|Spring type:||Open Coil, 192 spring count|
|Features:||Memory foam layer; reinforced rod edges; flag stitch handles|
|Fabric cover:||68% Polyester, 32% Cool Pass, breathable fabric that regulates body temperature|
|Recommended:||For use on top bunks, high sleepers and cabin beds in accordance with British Safety standards|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com of 0800 021 9015.
WHAT’S SPECIAL ABOUT OUR Mattresses
Made in the UK
We're proud to support UK manufacturers.
5 year guarantee
Rest easy knowing you’re covered.
Hand tufted & reinforced edges
Because we care about every detail, even those that don't get seen too often.
Free 30 day returns
You can return your product to us for free within 30 days.