Natural fillings and fabrics can help a mattress breathe and keep your little one at an ideal slumbering temperature all through the night.
That’s why our Natural Pocket Sprung 1400 is literally stuffed full of natural fibres like wool, mohair, silk and cashmere – which do a fabulous job of wicking away moisture, regulating temperatures and preserving the plumpness of your mattress over time.
As well as improved breathability, we’ve also upped the spring count in this mattress to an equivalent 1400, and provided more support to the sides of the spring unit, as well as to the top and bottom.
A more rigid frame means that there is less compression (or movement) when someone leaves the bed, but with absolutely no compromise to its superior softness and comfort within the sleeping area.
Making sneaking away when your little one’s finally asleep that little bit easier!
This mattress is finsihed in Blue Stripe Ticking cover made of a 100% cotton. Exceptionally hardwearing with traditional herringbone stripes for a vintage look.
Good to know
• 6’ 3 x 3 ft (191 x 90 cm) - a full-sized single bed mattress.
• 24 cm deep.
• Firm to medium support.
• Features a deep layer of natural, soft filling for improved airflow, temperature regulation and lifespan.
• Nested pocket sprung base (798 springs, 18 cm tall - 1400 spring count equivalent).
• Reinforced with a wire frame around the top and bottom edges of the spring unit, plus an additional wire frame to the sides.
• Insulated* then topped with a cotton-based comfort layer, a heavyweight wool-fleece, and then a luxurious upholstery pad made from blended wool, mohair, cashmere and silk (on both the top and underside).
• Also available in a choice of other fabrics - cashmere or bamboo.
• Hand-tufted with soft pom-pom collars - a traditional way to keep the fillings together under perfect tension.
• Fluted and padded borders on the border/sides to improve structure, strength and lifespan. **
• Vents in the side help to circulate air, regulate the body’s temperature and keep the mattress fresh and dry.
• Four sturdy, flag-stitched handles make turning a lot easier.
• Also available in 2400 spring count.
• To maximise its lifespan, we recommend turning your pocket spring mattress every three months and occasionally rotating it.
*Recycled wool felt that may contain traces of man-made materials.
** The padding to the sides/border is polyester in all ranges.
|Dimensions:||L 191cm X 90cm (6ft3" X 3ft) X D24cm|
|Spring type:||Nested pocket sprung base (798 springs, 18cm tall - 1400 spring count equivalent|
|Fabric cover:||Available in Blue Stripe Ticking,Bamboo and Cashmere|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's then weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com of 0800 021 9015
WHAT’S SPECIAL ABOUT OUR Mattresses
Made in the UK
We're proud to support UK manufacturers.
5 year guarantee
Rest easy knowing you’re covered.
Hand tufted & reinforced edges
Because we care about every detail, even those that don't get seen too often.
Free 30 day returns
You can return your product to us for free within 30 days.