|Dimensions:||L 191cm X W 90cm (6ft3" X 3ft) X D 24cm|
|Spring type:||Nested pocket sprung system featuring two layers of springs with a combined total of 1359 springs (equivalent to 2400)|
|Fabric cover:||Available in Blue Stripe Ticking, Bamboo and Cashmere|
With a luxuriously high spring count (2400) and deep layers of natural fillings, this bed really has the edge when it comes to support, comfort and breathability - not to mention lifespan. If you want the best for your little one (and don’t we all) then this is the mattress for you!
With almost double the spring count of our Natural 1400, the 2400 is super-responsive - not only to the shape of your child’s body, but also their movement throughout the night. Giving them superb support exactly where it’s needed, and as they grow.
For added comfort and breathability, we’ve included two layers of springs and a deep layer of luxurious padding stuffed full of natural materials (such as wool, mohair, cashmere and silk). These all do a fabulous job of wicking away moisture, regulating temperatures and preserving the support and plumpness of your mattress over time.
This mattress is finished with a bamboo cover made of a 100% cotton.
With such sumptuous comfort, you’ll find your little one drifting off before you can say ‘And they all lived happily-ever-after.’
• 6’ 3 x 3 ft (191 x 90 cm) - a full-sized single bed mattress.
• 24 cm deep.
• Firm to medium support.
• Features a deep layer of natural filling for improved airflow, temperature regulation and lifespan.
• Nested pocket sprung system featuring two layers of springs with a combined total of 1359 springs (a layer of 18cm springs under a mini-spring system, separated by a cotton-based comfort layer).
• Reinforced with a wire frame around the top and bottom edges of the spring unit, plus an additional wire frame to the sides - which means less compression (and movement) when sitting on the side of the bed.
• Insulated* and topped with a cotton-based comfort layer, a heavyweight wool-fleece, and then a luxurious upholstery pad made from blended wool, mohair, cashmere and silk.
• Also available in a choice of other fabrics, including cashmere.
• Hand-tufted with soft pom-pom collars - a traditional way to keep the fillings together under perfect tension.
• Fluted and padded borders on the border/sides to improve structure, strength and lifespan. **
• Vents in the side help to circulate air, regulate the body’s temperature and protect the comfort layers from moisture.
• Four sturdy, flag-stitched handles to help you rotate the mattress.
• This is a no-turn mattress - but we recommend you rotate it regularly to ensure even wear.
Got any questions about any of our children's mattresses? Our helpful team of chaps won't keep you hanging around on the phone all day, so you can be sure that if you need any help or anything to do with your new Aspace furniture, get in touch with us today and we'll get you sorted out.
*Recycled wool felt that may contain traces of man-made materials.
** The padding to the sides/border is polyester in all ranges.
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org of 0800 021 9015.