If you need a shallower mattress but don’t want to compromise on comfort or quality, check out the Classic Pocket for raised beds.
It has exactly the same features as our Classic Pocket, but we’ve reduced the height by pulling the fillings tighter together! This means it’s super-safe for little ones on a selection of our bunks, cabin beds and high sleepers.
With an equivalent 1000 spring count, the Classic Pocket boasts 608 springs in individual fabric pockets, sewn together so that they can move independently of each other. The benefit is a mattress that responds better to growing, restless and wriggling young ones, giving support where it’s needed most.
It also features reinforced sides and an extra layer of padding to ensure the deepest of slumbers. There are also vents to help air circulate - keeping your little one cool and comfortable throughout the night.
This mattress is finished in a Bamboo cover made of 30% Bamboo and 70% polyester. Super soft to the touch with natural anti-bacterial properties and superb ventilation to help keep your mattress fresh. Neutral colour with bamboo pattern.
Good to know
• 6’ 3 x 3 ft (191 x 90 cm) - a full-sized single bed mattress.
• 17 cm deep
• Firm to medium.
• Sides of mattress is covered in cotton - a more appropriate material for creating teh strong fluted border.
• Nested pocket-sprung base (608 springs, 10 cm tall - 1000 spring count equivalent)
• Provides a highly responsive mattress with more support than our Deluxe raised bed mattresses.
• Reinforced with a wire frame around the top and bottom edges of the spring unit for improved stability.
• Insulated then topped with three comfort layers - wool-rich felt then two high-quality polyester/microfibre layers (Rebound then SuperLoft™).
• Also available in a choice of fabrics - white waffle, blue stripe ticking or cashmere.
• Hand-tufted with Tudor felt collars - a traditional way to keep the fillings together under perfect tension.
• Fluted, padded border on the sides to improve the mattress’s structure, strength and lifespan.
|Dimensions:||L 191cm x W 90cm (6ft 3" x 3ft) x D 17cm|
|Spring type:||Pocket Spring, 608 spring count|
|Features:||Reinforced rod edges; hand tufted; flag stitch handles|
|Fabric cover:||Available in Pink or Blue Stripe Ticking, White Waffle and Bamboo|
|Recommended:||For use on top bunks, high sleepers and cabin beds in accordance with British Safety standards|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com of 0800 021 9015.
‘ Staff offered good advice and very happy with the purchase. ’
‘ Very comfortable high quality mattress ’
‘ had the same matrasses for 7 years now bought more for the second house. ’
‘ Mattress is as described and pleased with purchase. ’
‘ Good quality mattress which our little boy seems to find comfy ’
‘ Exactly what we wanted, high quality mattress for Porterhouse Bunks ’
‘ Tight fit in the top fit but seems comfortable for my son. ’
WHAT’S SPECIAL ABOUT OUR Mattresses
Made in the UK
We're proud to support UK manufacturers.
5 year guarantee
Rest easy knowing you’re covered.
Hand tufted & reinforced edges
Because we care about every detail, even those that don't get seen too often.
Free 30 day returns
You can return your product to us for free within 30 days.