This is the perfect entry-level mattress for our kid’s single beds offering medium support, plenty of soft padding, good temperature regulation, and finished in a blue stripe ticking cover made of a 100% cotton. Exceptionally hardwearing with traditional herringbone stripes for a vintage look.
Good to know
• 6’3 x 3 ft (191 x 90 cm) - a full-sized, single mattress.
• 18 cm deep.
• Medium support.
• Open-coil spring system (192 steel springs,13.5 gauge/2.2 mm, 14 cm tall).
• Reinforced with a wire frame around the top and bottom edges of the spring unit for improved stability.
• Insulated base, topped with two comfort layers on the top and underside (wool-rich felt, then a firm polyester pad).
• Also available in a choice of other fabrics – white waffle or bamboo.
• Hand-tufted with small daisy collars - a traditional way to keep all of the fabric and fillings together under perfect tension.
• To maximise its lifespan, we recommend turning your sprung mattress every three months and occasionally rotating it sprung mattresses every three months and occasionally rotating them.
|Dimensions:||L 191cm x W 90cm (6ft 3" x 3ft) x D 18cm|
|Spring type:||Open Coil, 192 spring count|
|Features:||Reinforced rod edges; hand tufted|
|Fabric cover:||Available in Blue Stripe Ticking, White Waffle and Bamboo|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org of 0800 021 9015.
‘ The mattress is very conformable! ’
‘ Very comfortable for children and adults. ’
‘ Matress was delivred fine and is very comfy. And it doesn't need screws! ’
‘ Excellent product. Super comfortable. ’
‘ My five year old has had one nights sleep so far, but slept like a log! ’
WHAT’S SPECIAL ABOUT OUR Mattresses
Made in the UK
We're proud to support UK manufacturers.
5 year guarantee
Rest easy knowing you’re covered.
Hand tufted & reinforced edges
Because we care about every detail, even those that don't get seen too often.
Free 30 day returns
You can return your product to us for free within 30 days.