This is the perfect entry-level mattress for our kid’s single beds offering medium support, plenty of soft padding, good temperature regulation, and finished in a White waffle cover which is 20% cotton, 80% polyester. Hardwearing with a fresh, clean appearance - it's the perfect white waffle base on which to dress your bed.
Good to know
• 6’3 x 3 ft (190 x 90 cm) - a full-sized, single mattress.
• 18 cm deep.
• Medium support.
• Open-coil spring system (192 steel springs,13.5 gauge/2.2 mm, 14 cm tall).
• Reinforced with a wire frame around the top and bottom edges of the spring unit for improved stability.
• Insulated base, topped with two comfort layers on the top and underside (wool-rich felt, then a firm polyester pad).
• Also available in a choice of other fabrics - Blue stripe ticking or Bamboo.
• Hand-tufted with small daisy collars - a traditional way to keep all of the fabric and fillings together under perfect tension.
• To maximise its lifespan, we recommend turning your sprung mattress every three months and occasionally rotating it sprung mattresses every three months and occasionally rotating them.
|Dimensions:||L 190cm x W 90cm (6ft 3" x 3ft) x D 18cm|
|Spring type:||Open Coil, 192 spring count|
|Features:||Reinforced rod edges; hand tufted|
|Fabric cover:||Available in Blue Stripe Ticking, White Waffle and Bamboo|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at [email protected] or 0800 021 9015.