This is the perfect entry-level mattress for our children’s raised beds (bunks, cabins and high sleepers). The classic raised bed mattress sits on a lower spring unit to meet height-safety regulations and offers a medium level of support with no compromise on padding. It also offers good temperature regulation and is finished in a White Waffle cover which is 20% cotton, 80% polyester. Hardwearing with a fresh, clean appearance - it's the perfect white waffle base on which to dress your bed.
• We're the best at what we do. Aspace have been crowned Best Children's Retailer.
• You're covered by our super 7 year guarantee.
• 6’3 x 3 ft (190 x 90 cm) - a full-sized, single mattress.
• 14 cm deep (lower than our Classic Pocket to meet EC height-safety regulations for raised beds.)
• Medium support.
• Open-coil spring system (192 steel springs,13.5 gauge/2.2 mm, 10 cm tall).
• Reinforced with a wire frame around the top and bottom edges of the spring unit for improved stability.
• Insulated base, topped with two comfort layers on the top and underside (wool-rich felt, then a firm polyester pad).
• Also available in a choice of other fabrics - blue stripe ticking and bamboo
• Hand-tufted with small daisy collars - a traditional way to keep all of the fabric and fillings together under perfect tension.
• Before checking out, please check you’ve selected the right type of raised mattress for your bed. If you need help please call 0800 021 9015
• To maximise its lifespan, we recommend turning your sprung mattress every three months and occasionally rotating it.
Got any questions about any of our children's mattresses? Our helpful team of chaps won't keep you hanging around on the phone all day, so you can be sure that if you need any help or anything to do with your new Aspace furniture, get in touch with us today and we'll get you sorted out.
|Dimensions:||L 190cm x W 90cm (6ft 3" x 3ft) x D 14cm|
|Spring type:||Open Coil, 192 spring count|
|Features:||Reinforced rod edges; hand tufted|
|Fabric cover:||Available in Pink or Blue Stripe Ticking, White Waffle and Bamboo|
|Recommended:||For use on top bunks, high sleepers and cabin beds in accordance with British Safety standards|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at [email protected] or 0800 021 9015.