Just because it’s a trundle bed, please don’t expect anything less than the best! Super hosts always ensure a good night’s sleep for guests (even if they don’t get one themselves).
Your guests can enjoy a medium-to-firm spring system, with plenty of gorgeously soft padding for a great night’s sleep - covered in your choice of fabric (white waffle, blue stripe ticking or bamboo).
This Deluxe trundle mattress is fitted especially for 6 ft x 2’6 ft trundles (so 3 inches shorter and X 6 inches narrower than a full-sized adult single bed).
Please make sure it fits the bed you’re ordering before checking out (not all of our pull-out beds are the same size).
This mattress is finished in a Blue Stripe Ticking cover made of a 100% cotton. Exceptionally hardwearing with traditional herringbone stripes for a vintage look.
Good to know
• 6 ft x 2’6 ft (183 x 77 cm) - shorter and narrower than a full-sized adult single/designed for trundles
• 14 cm deep.
• Medium-firm support.
• Open-coil spring base (161 steel springs, 10 cm tall)
• Reinforced with a wire frame around the top and bottom edges of the spring unit for improved stability.
• Insulated base, topped with two comfort layers on the top and underside (wool-rich felt, then a polyester pad).
• Also available in a choice of fabrics - white waffle and bamboo.
• Flat top finish (no quilting or tufting or any fancy finishes but definitely a good night’s sleep)
• To maximise its lifespan, we recommend turning your sprung trundle mattress every three months and occasionally rotating it.
• We're the best at what we do. Aspace have been crowned the Best Children's retailer of the year 2018.
|Dimensions:||L 183cm x W 77cm (6ft x 2ft 6") x D 14cm|
|Spring type:||Open Coil, 161 spring count|
|Fabric cover:||Available in Blue Stripe Ticking, White Waffle and Bamboo|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org of 0800 021 9015.