Children's trestle desk
Create a stylish study space for your child with this beautifully crafted trestle desk.
With a lacquer top and legs made from solid oak, this children's trestle desk provides a sturdy spot for your little one to do their homework, read or draw to their heart's content!
The Trestle Desk has two handy storage compartments to keep pens and paperwork neatly tidied away.
School work shouldn't be a dull affair, design a space where your child will be happy to spend time completing homework.
Got any further questions about the desks?
Got any questions about any of our children's desk? Our helpful team of chaps won't keep you hanging around on the phone all day, so you can be sure that if you need any help or anything to do with your new Aspace furniture, get in touch with us today and we'll get you sorted out.
|Material:||Lacquer top with solid oak legs|
|Finish:||White and oak|
|Dimensions:||H75cm X W110cm X D55cm|
|Features:||Two drawers - shelves|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org of 0800 021 9015.
‘ Just right for my daughter’s room and a classic design that she won’t grow out of. ’
‘ Overall it's a nice looking desk. The legs in particular are beautiful. The construction is why I have given it 3 stars. Putting it together was easy until the final 2 steps. But these were so fiddly they let it down badly. On the table section, the last part involves putting your arm to the very back... ’
Overall it's a nice looking desk. The legs in particular are beautiful. The construction is why I have given it 3 stars. Putting it together was easy until the final 2 steps. But these were so fiddly they let it down badly. On the table section, the last part involves putting your arm to the very back between the gap of the two shelves. It's very tight, you can't see what your doing and you have to do it 4 times! Finally the legs were tricky because the holes didn't line up well.
Free 30 day returns
You can return your product to us for free within 30 days.