Our custom made bookcases let you be creative. Pick your bookcase size and adjustable shelving options, along with the colour finish. This bespoke service is only available for the Milne collection.
To find out more about our custom made service, please call 0800 021 9015 or email email@example.com.
Prices start from £229 based on our narrow Milne bookcase.
Good to know about our bespoke bookcases
• Choose from five classic colours; taupe, silk white, prussian blue, antique white, and dark grey, or opt for a customised colour to coordinate with existing furniture
• Made to order bookcase designed to your specifications to fit your space
• You are covered by our super 7-year guarantee!
Got any questions about any of our children's bookcases? Our helpful team of chaps won't keep you hanging around on the phone all day, so you can be sure that if you need any help or anything to do with your new Aspace furniture, get in touch with us today and we'll get you sorted out.
|Material:||Solid Pine and composites.|
|Finish:||Choose from our classic colourways: Prussian Blue, Silk White, Antique White, Taupe and Dark Grey or opt for a customised colour to coordinate with existing furniture in your child's bedroom.|
|Dimensions:||As standard H 163.4cm x W 46cm x D 30.2 cm for a narrow Milne bookcase. Our bespoke service lets you tailor our Milne bookcase to your exact dimensions.|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 021 9015.