Aspace Holdings Ltd. Registration Number: 09877304.
Registered Office: Unit 1,The Old Silk Works, Beech Avenue, Warminster, Wiltshire, BA12 8LX, Tel 08000 219 015.
What information we collect and what we do with it
- When you register with us we ask you for information such as name, email address, real address, phone number, etc. If you place an order we’ll also ask you for credit card details and a delivery address. We need all of this information so that we can recognise you as a registered customer and so that we can process your order swiftly and with the minimum fuss.
- We keep records of what you buy from us so that we can deal quickly with any problems that arise and so that we can send you relevant offers in the future
How we use your personal data
- All the information we collect via our website or through correspondence with you is used to operate and improve the service we offer you. We use your personal information only for:
- Dealing with orders and accounts for the supply of our goods and services.
- Planning and managing ASPACE business activities, including analysing customers' shopping habits and preferences.
- Providing you with information about the products and services we offer.
- Letting you know about offers from other companies, but only with your permission.
- The only circumstances where we may share some of your data with others are:
- With agents (including credit reference agencies, credit card clearing agencies (Barclays Merchant Services in UK), fraud prevention and detection agencies) that we use to process the orders you place with us or who assist us in the service we provide to you. In these instances, we provide them with only the information they need to perform their function.
- If our business assets are ever sold to or purchased by another company. (Our data records are part of our business).
- We do occasionally make names and addresses (but never email addresses) available to companies whose products we think may interest you, unless you have told us not to. If you do not wish to receive such offers please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your account number if you know it or your name and postcode and we’ll do the rest.
How we DO NOT use your personal data
- We will never pass on your email address on to a 3rd party for marketing purposes. We may however send you details of offers from other companies that we think may interest you, but only with your permission.
- We will never pass on your telephones number(s) for marketing purposes.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
- E-mails sent to ASPACE may be used as testimonials (especially if they are nice about us or especially amusing) but no e-mail address or contact details will be displayed with them
A word or two about Cookies
- The European Union Directive on Privacy and Electronic Communications "Directive", which came into force on 31st July 2002, recognises that cookies are a "legitimate and useful tool" for many activities, including verifying the identity of web site users. The Directive makes it compulsory for web sites to inform users if cookies are being used and to provide some information on how cookies are used. You can find more information on this subject at www.aboutcookies.org Lastly, the Directive places an obligation on web sites to make users aware that they can set their computers to reject cookies. You will find the instructions on how to do this at www.aboutcookies.org However, you should be aware that the Aspace website (in common with most other shopping web sites) will not work properly without cookies.
Links to other websites are provided for information only. ASAPCE accepts no responsibility in respect of your access to such websites or any material found on them.
Data over the Internet
The internet is a global network - therefore there are cases where your data travels internationally, which may include places outside the European Union. We want you to know that if you visit or shop with ASPACE, you're agreeing and authorising us to process data in this way.
We use the most up to date Secure Server Technology to ensure that all personal and transactional information is protected to the highest possible standards.
Aspace Ltd is a registered data user under the Data Protection Act 1998
Unit 1, Old Silk Works