We are growing fast and are always on the look-out for good people to join our team. Both in Wiltshire, our head office is in Warminster, and our main warehouse is in Westbury. We also have eight retail stores in Chiswick, Guildford, Battersea, Fulham, Bristol, Marlow, Westbourne Grove and Tunbridge Wells, with more planned.
If we do not have any vacancies that suit your skills now, do keep checking back with us or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ASPACE is a rapidly growing multi-channel retailer of quality furniture and accessories for children. Our Head Office is based in Warminster, Wiltshire.
Here at ASPACE we think that children really do deserve their own special place. To play & imagine as well as for the ‘boring’ stuff like homework and sleep! The simple aim of our business remains the same as it ever was: to make that special space a reality with beautifully designed, properly made furniture and accessories that will look good and do their job for years to come.
We have ambitious growth plans and we are now seeking a Buying & Merchandising Administrator who can help us realise them. This position can either be full time or split into two part time roles.
As a key member of the Buying and Merchandising team, this role will require you to support the Buyer and Merchandiser in developing an authoritative and distinctive assortment and ensuring there is sufficient stock available in order to maximise sales and drive profit.
You will need superb organisation skills and a keen eye for attention to detail and accuracy. Quick thinking and the ability to work at pace are vital to success in this role, as is the skill to develop strong working relationships with colleagues and suppliers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Product information management and maintenance on our systems
- Supporting the Buyer with product development and sample review
- Working with the Marketing department, ensuring they have everything they need for catalogues and product launches
- Order management
- Allocating replenishment stock to stores
- Assisting the Merchandiser to produce accurate business reporting
- Acting as point of contact for the business on product and stock queries
The successful applicant will possess the following skills:
- Proven administration and organisation skills
- Excellent numeracy
- Great communication skills with the ability to work with all levels both within and outside the organisation
- A passion for product and a genuine interest in what we do
- Self motivation and an aptitude for thinking outside the box
- Solid IT skills required; a sound working knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint essential
- Full- time: 40 hours
- Part-time: 2 x 20 hours, ideally over 5 days per week but negotiable
Salary: in the region of £17k (prorata for part-time) depending on experience.
If you have the skills to shine in this role and you believe you have what it takes to exceed our expectations, please email us your CV together with a covering letter telling us why we would enjoy working with you and “Administration” in the subject line to: email@example.com