|Dimensions:||L 191cm x W 90cm (6ft 3" x 3ft) x D 20cm|
|Spring type:||Open Coil, 192 spring count|
|Features:||Reinforced rod edges; hand tufted; flag stitch handles|
|Fabric cover:||Available Blue Stripe Ticking, White Waffle and Bamboo|
This Deluxe mattress features a medium-to-firm spring system with a 13.5g (2.20mm) open coil spring base and a 192 spring count. Made from high tensile steel, each spring is individually arranged to stand straight and link together to create a single response layer. To keep this mattress in ship-shape for longer, we have added stitched, padded sides (for strength) and four strong handles for easy turning. The inner spring core is covered in layers of rebound polyester and wool rich felt for comfort and durability. Super soft to the touch with natural anti-bacterial properties and superb ventilation to help keep your mattress fresh. Neutral colour cover made of 30% bamboo and 70% polyester. Suitable for our single and bunk beds, daybeds and sleepover beds.
Please make sure it fits the bed you’re ordering before checking out (not all of our pull-out beds are the same size).
• We're the best at what we do. Aspace have been crowned Best Children's Retailer.
• You're covered by our super 5 year mattress guarantee.
• Medium-firm support.
• Also available in a choice of other fabrics - blue stripe ticking and white waffle.
• Hand-tufted with small daisy collars - a traditional way to keep all of the fabric and fillings together under perfect tension.
• Fluted, padded border on the sides to improve the mattress’s structure, strength and lifespan.
• Four sturdy, flag-stitched handles to make turning a lot easier.
• To maximise its lifespan, we recommend turning your sprung mattress every three months and occasionally rotating it.
Our helpful team of chaps won't keep you hanging around on the phone all day, so you can be sure that if you need any help or anything to do with your new Aspace furniture, get in touch with us today and we'll get you sorted out.
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org of 0800 021 9015.