One up from our entry-level Classic, the Deluxe mattress features a medium-to-firm spring system with a little more padding. And to keep this mattress ship-shape for longer, we’ve added stitched, padded sides (for strength) and four strong handles for easy turning. This mattress is finished in a Bamboo cover made of 30% Bamboo and 70% polyester. Super soft to the touch with natural anti-bacterial porperties and superb ventilation to help keep your mattress fresh. Neutral colour with Bamboo pattern.
Heave ho everybody!
Good to know
• 6’3 x 3 ft (191 x 90 cm) - a full-sized single mattress.
• 20 cm deep.
• Medium-firm support.
• Sides of mattress is covered in cotton - a more appropriate material for creating a strong fluted border.
• Open-coil spring base (192 steel springs,13.5 gauge/2.2 mm, 14 cm tall)
• Reinforced with a wire frame around the top and bottom edges of the spring unit for improved stability.
• Insulated base, topped with two comfort layers made from high-quality polyester/microfibres on both the top and underside (Rebound then SuperLoft™).
• Also available in a choice of other fabrics - blue stripe ticking and white waffle.
• Hand-tufted with small daisy collars - a traditional way to keep all of the fabric and fillings together under perfect tension.
• Fluted, padded border on the sides to improve the mattress’s structure, strength and lifespan.
• Four sturdy, flag-stitched handles to make turning a lot easier.
• To maximise its lifespan, we recommend turning your sprung mattress every three months and occasionally rotating it.
|Dimensions:||L 191cm x W 90cm (6ft 3" x 3ft) x D 20cm|
|Spring type:||Open Coil, 192 spring count|
|Features:||Reinforced rod edges; hand tufted; flag stitch handles|
|Fabric cover:||Available in Pink or Blue Stripe Ticking, White Waffle and Bamboo|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com of 0800 021 9015.
‘ Very comfy mattress. We bought one years ago for our eldest and it’s still in perfect condition so we’re happy to buy another for the youngest. We love the stripes (which you see through the bunk!) ’
‘ Very comfy, gives this bed a new lease of life ’
‘ Excellent quality, WILLIAM JOLLIFFE ’
‘ For a trundle mattress, this one is excellent. ’
‘ Outstanding product ........... ’
‘ The boys love jumping on them - as well as sleeping! ’
‘ Pleases refer to my earlier comments. ’
‘ High quality matress , that is comfortable and cosy ’
‘ Very comfy and excellent quality ’
‘ Soft mattress, but ideal for kids ’
WHAT’S SPECIAL ABOUT OUR Mattresses
Made in the UK
We're proud to support UK manufacturers.
5 year guarantee
Rest easy knowing you’re covered.
Hand tufted & reinforced edges
Because we care about every detail, even those that don't get seen too often.
Free 30 day returns
You can return your product to us for free within 30 days.