Children's Deluxe Single Mattress - More About Me
This Deluxe mattress features a medium-to-firm spring system with a 13.5g (2.20mm) open coil spring base and a 192 spring count. Made from high tensile steel, each spring is individually arranged to stand straight and link together to create a single response layer. To keep this mattress in ship-shape for longer, we have added stitched, padded sides (for strength) and four strong handles for easy turning. The inner spring core is covered in layers of rebound polyester and wool rich felt for comfort and durability. Finished with a white waffle cover, which is 20% cotton and 80% polyester, this hardwearing mattress offers a clean and fresh base to dress your bed. Suitable for our single and bunk beds, daybeds and sleepover beds.
Please make sure it fits the bed you’re ordering before checking out (not all of our pull-out beds are the same size).
Good to know about our children's mattresses
• We're the best at what we do. Aspace have been crowned Best Children's Retailer.
• You're covered by our super 5 year mattress guarantee.
• Medium-firm support.
• Also available in a choice of other fabrics - blue stripe ticking and bamboo.
• Hand-tufted with small daisy collars - a traditional way to keep all of the fabric and fillings together under perfect tension.
• Fluted, padded border on the sides to improve the mattress’s structure, strength and lifespan.
• Four sturdy, flag-stitched handles to make turning a lot easier.
• To maximise its lifespan, we recommend turning your sprung mattress every three months and occasionally rotating it.
Got any further questions about our mattress?
Our helpful team of chaps won't keep you hanging around on the phone all day, so you can be sure that if you need any help or anything to do with your new Aspace furniture, get in touch with us today and we'll get you sorted out.
|Dimensions:||L 191cm x W 90cm (6ft 3" x 3ft) x D 20cm|
|Spring type:||Open Coil, 192 spring count|
|Features:||Reinforced rod edges; hand tufted; flag stitch handles|
|Fabric cover:||Available in Blue Stripe Ticking, White Waffle and Bamboo|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org of 0800 021 9015.
‘ The mattress is great. ’
‘ Super comfy, my little boy loves his new bed and as it’s a single bed will work for visitors too ’
‘ Very comfy mattress. We bought one years ago for our eldest and it’s still in perfect condition so we’re happy to buy another for the youngest. We love the stripes (which you see through the bunk!) ’
‘ Very comfy, gives this bed a new lease of life ’
‘ Excellent quality, WILLIAM JOLLIFFE ’
‘ For a trundle mattress, this one is excellent. ’
‘ Outstanding product ........... ’
‘ The boys love jumping on them - as well as sleeping! ’
‘ Pleases refer to my earlier comments. ’
‘ High quality matress , that is comfortable and cosy ’
‘ Very comfy and excellent quality ’
‘ Soft mattress, but ideal for kids ’
WHAT’S SPECIAL ABOUT OUR Mattresses
Made in the UK
We're proud to support UK manufacturers.
5 year guarantee
Rest easy knowing you’re covered.
Hand tufted & reinforced edges
Because we care about every detail, even those that don't get seen too often.
Free 30 day returns
You can return your product to us for free within 30 days.