Our Deluxe mattress for raised beds has all of the added features of our Deluxe sprung mattress, but sits on a lower spring unit to accommodate EC height-safety regulations.
So whether you’re on a bunk, cabin or high sleeper, your little one will enjoy medium-to-firm support with plenty of padding for a comfortable night’s sleep.
To keep this mattress ship-shape for longer, we’ve added stitched, padded sides (for strength) and four strong handles for easy turning and lifting. Heave ho everybody!
This mattress is finished in a Bamboo cover made of 30% Bamboo and 70% polyester. Super soft to the touch with natural anti-bacterial properties and superb ventilation to help keep your mattress fresh. Neutral colour with bamboo pattern.
Good to know
• 6’3 x 3 ft (191 x 90 cm) - a full-sized single mattress.
• 14 cm deep, so it can be used on our bunks, cabin beds and high sleepers.
• Medium-firm support.
• Side of mattress is covered in cotton - a more appropriate material for creating the strong fluted border.
• Open-coil spring base (192 steel springs,13.5 gauge/2.2 mm, 10 cm tall)
• Reinforced with a wire frame around the top and bottom edges of the spring unit for improved stability.
• Insulated base, topped with two comfort layers made from high-quality polyester/microfibres on both the top and underside (Rebound then SuperLoft™).
• Also available in a choice of other fabrics - white waffle or blue stripe ticking.
• Hand-tufted with small daisy collars - a traditional way to keep all of the fabric and fillings together under perfect tension.
• Fluted, padded border on the sides to improve the mattress’s structure, strength and lifespan.
• Four sturdy, flag-stitched handles to make turning a lot easier.
• Before checking out, please check you’ve selected the right type of raised mattress for your bed. If you need help call 0800 021 9015
• To maximise its lifespan, we recommend turning your sprung mattress every three months and occasionally rotating it.
|Dimensions:||L 191cm x W 90cm (6ft 3" x 3ft) x D 14cm|
|Spring type:||Open Coil, 192 spring count|
|Features:||Reinforced rod edges; hand tufted; flag stitch handles|
|Fabric cover:||Available in Pink or Blue Stripe Ticking, White Waffle and Bamboo|
|Recommended:||For use on top bunks, high sleepers and cabin beds in accordance with British Safety standards|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com of 0800 021 9015.
‘ Very comfortable and attractive ’
‘ Seems a good quality item. Only given 4* as haven’t compared it to other mattresses. ’
‘ Great looking mattress, deep mattress, very soft however, would have preferred slightly firmer. ’
‘ A great mattress my son loves it, very comfortable. ’
‘ Very comfortable for children and adults. ’
‘ Perfect!!!It was the way I like it. ’
‘ A fab quality mattress, looks great, fits well and is very comfy! (My 5 year old let me try it out!) ’
‘ First class service and product. Highly recommended ’
‘ We only had this mattress for a week and so far good. It sits on top of the Milford bunk bed and fits perfectly. We let it air out for a whole day and night before we put it on the bed just in case but I didn't smell any strong fumes coming from it which is good! I recommend this mattress for younger... ’
We only had this mattress for a week and so far good. It sits on top of the Milford bunk bed and fits perfectly. We let it air out for a whole day and night before we put it on the bed just in case but I didn't smell any strong fumes coming from it which is good! I recommend this mattress for younger children. Adults could sleep on it but not for long term.
‘ Nice, comfy mattress for a kid. ’
‘ Great mattress, little one loves it ’
‘ Really Comfortable and good quality ’
‘ Top quality construction and finish. Confident it will last well. ’
‘ Good quality mattresses! Lovely finish. ’
‘ Daughter very comfortable on this mattress, thank you ’
‘ Good ’
WHAT’S SPECIAL ABOUT OUR Mattresses
Made in the UK
We're proud to support UK manufacturers.
5 year guarantee
Rest easy knowing you’re covered.
Hand tufted & reinforced edges
Because we care about every detail, even those that don't get seen too often.
Free 30 day returns
You can return your product to us for free within 30 days.