Just because it’s a trundle bed, please don’t expect anything less than the best! Super hosts always ensure a good night’s sleep for guests (even if they don’t get one themselves).
Your guests can enjoy a medium-to-firm spring system, with plenty of gorgeously soft padding for a great night’s sleep - covered in your choice of fabric (white waffle, blue stripe ticking or bamboo).
This Deluxe trundle mattress is fitted especially for 6 ft x 2’6 ft trundles (so 3 inches shorter and X 6 inches narrower than a full-sized adult single bed).
Please make sure it fits the bed you’re ordering before checking out (not all of our pull-out beds are the same size).
This mattress is finished in a Bamboo cover made of 30% Bamboo and 70% polyester. Super soft to the touch with natural anti-bacterial properties and superb ventilation to help keep your mattress fresh. Neutral colour with bamboo pattern.
Good to know
• 6 ft x 2’6 ft (183 x 77 cm) - shorter and narrower than a full-sized adult single/designed for trundles
• 14 cm deep.
• Medium-firm support.
• Sides of mattress is covered in cotton - a more appropriate material for creating the strong fluted border.
• Open-coil spring base (161 steel springs, 10 cm tall)
• Reinforced with a wire frame around the top and bottom edges of the spring unit for improved stability.
• Insulated base, topped with two comfort layers on the top and underside (wool-rich felt, then a polyester pad).
• Also available in a choice of fabrics - blue stripe ticking and white waffle.
• Flat top finish (no quilting or tufting or any fancy finishes but definitely a good night’s sleep)
• To maximise its lifespan, we recommend turning your sprung trundle mattress every three months and occasionally rotating it.
|Dimensions:||L 183cm x W 77cm (6ft x 2ft 6") x D 14cm|
|Spring type:||Open Coil, 161 spring count|
|Fabric cover:||Available in Blue Stripe Ticking, White Waffle and Bamboo|
- We use a range of delivery partners as well as delivering with our own van. We’ll choose the best method to suit your order.
- Our friendly team will contact you to discuss the delivery options available
- Unfortunately third party couriers are contractually obliged to deliver to the threshold of the building only.
- We do not ship part orders so if any item in your order is unavailable, we will wait until the whole order is ready for delivery.
- If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange a next day delivery
- If you need anything else or have any questions, please get in touch – email@example.com or 0800 021 9015.
‘ Great fast service and top product ’
‘ Bought a trundle matress, fits perfectly and is very comfortable. We were expecting something thinner so great surprise ’
‘ Great quality
Very comfortable ’
‘ it was easy to buy the mattress on line and it was delivered in a few days. ’
‘ Fits the aspace trundle bed perfectly. Perfect for occasional sleepovers. ’
‘ Perfect the products were excellent. loved the colour of the mid range bed very sturdy.
The lamp shade fitted perfectly and the table is definitely a great space saver as it can be wheeled under the bed to create more space. The delivery and assembly of the products was perfect and will highly... ’
Perfect the products were excellent. loved the colour of the mid range bed very sturdy.
The lamp shade fitted perfectly and the table is definitely a great space saver as it can be wheeled under the bed to create more space. The delivery and assembly of the products was perfect and will highly recommend this additional service.
‘ Very nice, but didn't remove shoes to go upstairs. having said that i didn't ask and they didn't leave stains. ’
‘ Good ’
‘ As Above ’
‘ Staff were excellent at arranging me a courier as we live outside their area of normal delivery ’
‘ Mattress also good value but smelled a bit damp when taken out of it's plastic bag. Seems ok now it's been airing for a week but the warehouse storage location for this may not be ideal. ’
‘ Seems OK as an occasional-use mattress. Expensive compared to competitors; only ordered from aspace as they could deliver quicker and we had a sleepover looming ’
‘ mattress could be firmer. ’
‘ Good quality mattresss ’
‘ Quite bit smaller than a single ’
‘ Not as robust as I would have hoped ’
‘ I didn't realise it would be smaller.... ’
‘ Good ’
‘ As Above ’
‘ (Again it's not an Ellis feefo)
An adequate mattress. Won't be used a lot, so we didn't go the the expense of a better quality one. ’
WHAT’S SPECIAL ABOUT OUR Mattresses
Made in the UK
We're proud to support UK manufacturers.
5 year guarantee
Rest easy knowing you’re covered.
Hand tufted & reinforced edges
Because we care about every detail, even those that don't get seen too often.
Free 30 day returns
You can return your product to us for free within 30 days.