Bunk beds are a lot of fun. They’re also super practical. But if you want a bunk bed with elegance and style - this one has it in spades.
Our stunning Charterhouse bunk simply won’t let you down on the interiors front. Its clean lines, classic panelling, beautiful colours and silk finish will complement any scheme, and withstand the test of time.
Plus the bunk will tick more than a few boxes for your discerning offspring.
But let’s not forget the practical stuff …
Good to know
• The sturdy lean-to ladder can be positioned on either side and at either end of the bunk.
• The bunk can be transformed into two full-sized single beds (should bunking ever lose its cool).
• Choose from five classic colours in a durable silk finish (Prussian blue, antique white, silk white, dark grey, neutral taupe).
• Made from solid rubber wood and composites (to withstand lots of japes and capers).
• Requires two full-sized single mattresses, sold separately
• Calls for some straightforward self-assembly (we’re all super heroes with Allen keys now!).
• Shop the whole Charterhouse collection in our Lookbook.
• You’re covered by our super 7 year guarantee.
• We’re the best at what we do. Aspace have been crowned Best Children’s Retailer 2018.
Who said bunks can’t be beautiful?
|Material:||Solid rubberwood and composites; plywood slatted mattress base|
|Finish:||Available in Prussian Blue, Silk White, Antique White, Taupe and Dark Grey|
|Dimensions:||H 168cm x L 203cm x W 100cm (154cm including ladder)|
|Mattress size:||Single 190cm x 90cm (6ft3" x 3ft) (sold separately). Recommended mattress depth for top bunk no greater than 21cm|
|Recommended age:||Upper bunk suitable for age 6 +|
|Safety standard:||Designed to meet BS EN 747|
|Ladder:||Can be positioned at either end of the beds|
|Converts to:||Two full size single beds|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's then weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com of 0800 021 9015
‘ Looks well made and solid and sturdy. Lovely large ladder treads for little feet. ’
‘ beautiful and well made. the only place to go for childrens bunk beds ’
‘ Outstanding product and service ’
‘ Using these as beds for my twin boys until old enough to have as bunk beds - but already the boys love them. Nice quality and I know they will look great as bunks too. ’
‘ Early days, but the bunk bed is robust, and looks very smart. I like that the bunks can be separated if children want their own rooms in the future. ’
‘ Beautiful bunk bed made of solid wood,excellent quality easy to assemble. My daughters love it! ’
‘ Since installation, the beds have been used by one adult and three grand-children (8, 10 and 11). All have said how comfortable they were. ’
‘ Arrived well packed and in perfect condition. Great bunk, beautifully finished, very well made and very sturdy. Looks like it will last for years and years ’
‘ Purchased for my 6 and 3 year old. Quality sturdy furniture. Good size - big enough for an adult to sleep - so will last them for years to come. Very happy ’
‘ My grandchildren are so X cited to use them ’
‘ Great bunk bed, solid, sturdy and the top bunk is deep. Looks great too! Would definitely recommend. ’
‘ See comments above otherwise excellent. ’
‘ Lovely colour, sturdy Bunkbeds with clear instructions for building. Customer services helped with concern over missing block at slat stage, but unneeded part. Slats were quite difficult to screw in on the upper bunk, but got there in the end. ’
‘ High quality, easy to assemble. Kids love the bunk beds. ’
‘ Really good quality bunk beds. I was also looking for bunk beds that had a ladder all the way to the ground, so it was safe and easy for my young boys to use. The slanted ladder feels very sturdy and i am not afraid if my 2yr old wants to go up to the top. They look lovely and my boys love them. No... ’
Really good quality bunk beds. I was also looking for bunk beds that had a ladder all the way to the ground, so it was safe and easy for my young boys to use. The slanted ladder feels very sturdy and i am not afraid if my 2yr old wants to go up to the top. They look lovely and my boys love them. No boys in our bed at night anymore!
WHAT’S SPECIAL ABOUT OUR Charterhouse Bunk
More than just a bunk bed
Solid rubber wood frame, repositionable ladder and the ability to split into two single beds when the time comes for a change. The Charterhouse has it all!
Beautiful grooved panelling meets clean lines for a match made in style heaven
Available in five classic colours
Antique White, Prussian Blue, Dark Grey and Silk White - classic colours to complement a timeless design
Free 30 day returns
You can return your product to us for free within 30 days.