A spacious, sturdy desk complete with bookshelves to the side - perfect for storing revision must-haves e.g. coloured highlighters, vital fuel (read: biscuit tin) and essential texts.
Finished in your choice of five classic colours with a durable silk finish, it’s the perfect desk for creating a calm, creative and inspirational workspace for years to come.
Good to know
• A sturdy, comfortable desk with a built-in bookcase that can be positioned at either side of the desk.
• Made from sturdy solid pine and composites, available in five classic colours (Prussian blue, antique white, silk white, dark grey, neutral taupe).
• Goes perfectly with our Charterhouse range of beds for a beautifully co-ordinated interior - Shop our Charterhouse collection.
• Strong enough to withstand several crises of confidence and A* euphoria.
• Comfortable enough for studying into the wee hours.
• For a break in revision, this spacious desk is great for craft projects too.
• Requires some self-assembly (a cinch for your resident young Einstein).
• The desk chair is sold separately – luckily we have an awesome range of matching wooden chairs - Shop our chair collection.
|Material:||Solid Pine and composites|
|Finish:||Available in Antique White, Silk White, Prussian Blue, Taupe and Dark Grey|
|Dimensions:||H 76cm x W 121cm x D 60cm|
|Features:||Bookcase end which can be positioned to the left or right hand side|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's then weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org of 0800 021 9015
‘ My daughter will enjoy this desk for years. Such a beautiful colour. ’
‘ Great quality desk, well build and sturdy ’
‘ Superb piece of furniture and good quality, a few paint imperfections but they are not visible post assembly. ’
‘ Very slight damage but not enough for me to send back. Lovely product ’
‘ Nice desk, love the shelves - wud have loved some draws with it mayb on the other side to store homework books etc ’
‘ Perfect - daughter very happy. Other daughter also very happy with the three drawer version. ’
‘ Excellent product- sturdy and good quality ’
Thank you for your great feedback. It means a lot to us. I have passed on your comments to our assembler. We are very pleased you like our Revision Desk. All of us at A*space.
WHAT’S SPECIAL ABOUT OUR Revision Desk
Integral bookcase end
Can be positioned to the left or right hand side
A desk that is built to last
Available in five classic colours
Antique white, Prussian Blue, Taupe, Dark Grey and Silk White - classic colours to complement a timeless design
Free 30 day returns
You can return your product to us for free within 30 days.