Clean, contemporary and practical, we've struck an A* formula with this Trestle Desk.
This spacious workspace has a striking trestle shape with a white wooden table top upon a natural oak frame.
The Trestle Desk has two handy storage compartments to keep pens, paperwork and top secret plans neat, tidy and away from prying older siblings!
Good to know
• A practical yet beautiful Trestle desk
• Sturdy oak framework
• Contemporary design that will see them through exams and beyond
• Strong enough to withstand A* success and celebrations!
• Storage aplenty for the never ending stream of school work.
|Material:||Lackered top with solid oak legs|
|Finish:||White and oak|
|Dimensions:||H75cm X W110cm X D55cm|
|Features:||Two drawers - shelves|
|Assembly:||Self assembly - assembly service available at additional cost|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's then weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com of 0800 021 9015
‘ Overall it's a nice looking desk. The legs in particular are beautiful. The construction is why I have given it 3 stars. Putting it together was easy until the final 2 steps. But these were so fiddly they let it down badly. On the table section, the last part involves putting your arm to the very back... ’
Overall it's a nice looking desk. The legs in particular are beautiful. The construction is why I have given it 3 stars. Putting it together was easy until the final 2 steps. But these were so fiddly they let it down badly. On the table section, the last part involves putting your arm to the very back between the gap of the two shelves. It's very tight, you can't see what your doing and you have to do it 4 times! Finally the legs were tricky because the holes didn't line up well.
Free 30 day returns
You can return your product to us for free within 30 days.