Traditional stylings, yet timeless in design, this Milford Bunk Bed ticks all the boxes!
We understand that your little one is lusting after a bunk bed because they're super cool, and while we completely agree with them, we know you as a parent want to get to grips with all the important bits, so here goes...
Good to know
• Made from rubber wood and poplar with a silky smooth and durable paint finish, these bunks have passed our (very technically named) 'wobble test' with flying colours, to ensure they stand up ot the hurly burly liftestyle an excited little one will throw at it.
• The Milford Bunk Bed splits down into two, identical full sized single beds should a time come when they require a bit more room.
• Finished in a soft silk white to complement all manner of styles and interiors.
• We recommend bunks, especially the top one, are only used by children aged 6 and over.
• The sturdy ladder can be fitted at either end of the beds to suit your room.
• Calls for some self-assembly. Too much work? Order our assembly service above.
• You’re covered by our super 7 year guarantee.
• We’re the best at what we do. Aspace have been crowned Best Children’s Retailer 2018.
Who said bunks can’t be beautiful?
|Material:||Rubberwood and poplar, beech slatted mattress base|
|Finish:||Available in Silk White|
|Dimensions:||H 160cm x L 196cm x W 100cm (104cm including ladder)|
|Mattress size:||Single 190cm x 90cm (6ft3" x 3ft) (sold separately). Recommended mattress depth for top bunk no greater than 14cm|
|Recommended age:||Upper bunk suitable for age 6 +|
|Safety standard:||Designed to meet BS EN 747|
|Ladder:||Can be positioned at either end of the beds|
|Converts to:||Two full size single beds|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's then weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org of 0800 021 9015
|This product has no reviews yet.|
WHAT’S SPECIAL ABOUT OUR Milford Bunk
More than just a bunkbed
Splits into two single beds when the time comes for a change
Simple yet strong design
You'll get many years of use out of this durable, classic bunk bed
No frills but brilliant value
A rubber wood frame and repositionable wide tread ladder make this a safe and practical choice
Free 30 day returns
You can return your product to us for free within 30 days.