Make your little ones day (and night) with this our beautiful Porterhouse Bunk Bed. With practicaility, good looks and quality in spades, we're really not sure where to begin.
This clever design scores an A* for useful features. Configure as our classic bunk beds and you have an uber cool set up for sharing siblings or somewhere for sleepover guests to stay.
However, should bunking ever lose its cool, with a flick of a screwdriver you can transform the Porterhouse into two full sized, identical single beds - perfect for growing boys and girls who desire something a little more grown up. Oh, and if you ever change your mind and want bunks again, they're super easy to pop back up!
Timeless in design, we've seen these bunks look beautiful in all manner of bedrooms. Boys and girls, little and not so little, the beautiful oak wood really does complement all manner of styles and colour combinations. Plus, they're not just a pretty face! We sell only the best bunks in the land, and the Porterhouse Bunk Bed is no exception. They're tough as old boots, can cope with all kinds of hurly burly, and perform excellently in our highly technical wobble test. Once they're up, there's no budging them!
Good to know
• The bunk can be transformed into two full-sized single beds (should bunking ever lose its cool).
• Made from solid oak (to withstand lots of child carnage).
• Requires two full-sized single mattresses, one no greater than 20cm to safely fit in the top bunk, sold separately.
• Compatible with all our Trundle Beds for your little social butterfly.
• Calls for some straightforward self-assembly (or a helping hand with our assembly service).
• Shop the whole Porterhouse collection in our Lookbook.
• You’re covered by our super 7 year guarantee.
• We’re the best at what we do. Aspace have been crowned Best Children’s Retailer 2018.
Who said bunks can’t be beautiful?
|Material:||Solid oak; plywood slatted mattress base|
|Dimensions:||H 168cm x L 202cm x W 150cm|
|Mattress size:||Single 190cm x 90cm (6ft3" x 3ft) (sold separately). Recommended mattress depth for top bunk no greater than 20cm|
|Recommended age:||Upper bunk suitable for age 6 +|
|Safety standard:||Designed to meet BS EN 747|
|Ladder:||Can be positioned at either end of the beds|
|Converts to:||Two full size single beds|
|Assembly:||Self assembly (or take advantage of our handy assembly service)|
|ASPACE Exclusive||You won't find it anywhere else!|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's then weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org of 0800 021 9015
|This product has no reviews yet.|
Free 30 day returns
You can return your product to us for free within 30 days.